Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN moves Manny Pacquiao to number 4 on the P4P list!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
    lmfao at some of these posts,dont know if they are trolling or not
    I'm not trolling, Pacquiao did beat a prime Mosley coming of off the 2nd Delahoya fight when Mosley was still undefeated.

Pacquiao fought Clottey who was ranked at number 2 P4P only under him. And then Pacquiao took the tough fight with Margarito, before he got caught with plaster.

What has floyd gayweather done?
    Last edited by BoxingFollower; 10-04-2012, 11:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by S@rgentKO View Post
      Pacquiao should be #3 behind Floyd and Ward, Martinez for beating 3 cab drivers in a row should not get rewarded.

Beating JMM>>>>>>>>>>> Chavez,BArker, and Mcklin combined!

That would be great if he actually beat JMM

Comment

• Pacquiao should be number 1, lets be real, Floyd is scared of Marquez, scared of Bradley and Margarito.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pacamania
          Lets be clear and real. Noway Floyd cracks the top 5 with weight cheating, sucker punching, and gift decisions. Floyd at number 6 would still be too high. People need to stop the nuthugging and be real fans. REAL TALK!!!

whoop de do pac turd. Maybe after try number 4 pac might be able to finally beat JMM with no asterisks. Floyd did it right the first time pitching a shutout but that doesnt count to pac turds. Excuses excuses.

Comment

• So much trolling in the thread

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
              So much trolling in the thread
              What trolling, you *****s never want to admit anything against Floyd, when it's clear that Pacquiao has a better resume.

Pacquiao
              1. Fought Bradley
              2. Beat Marquez twice
              3. Beat a prime version of Shane Mosley
              4. Fought Cotto at his natural weight
              5. Agreed to take OST

Mayweather
              1. Ducked Bradley
              2. Lost against Marquez
              3. Beat a old Shane Mosley
              4. Fought a bloated Cotto
              5. Refused to take OST

Comment

• Originally posted by Pacamania
                With a 25 pound advantage I bet, the Pacman would have finished him faster then Floyd did like Pac did with Hatton with that much weight advantage. Floyd's rans from his opponents while Pac's opponents run from him(Pac).

LOL at pac turds having to use "would" to describe fantasy wins over JMM. Dont worry you will get try number 4. Money May has been there and done that. Dominated JMM and moved on to big boy fights to 154. Full 154 big boy style not weight drain 150.

How many fights has PBF taken now that Pac has refused? Mosley directly after his KO win over Margarito when Roach said mosley was "too good" and would only face at 144 lbs.

Cotto at 154lbs, Pac said no way we need weight drain at 150. Floyd said no problem, I aint scared!

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
                  What trolling, you *****s never want to admit anything against Floyd, when it's clear that Pacquiao has a better resume.

Pacquiao
                  1. Fought Bradley
                  2. Beat Marquez twice
                  3. Beat a prime version of Shane Mosley
                  4. Fought Cotto at his natural weight
                  5. Agreed to take OST

Mayweather
                  1. Ducked Bradley
                  2. Lost against Marquez
                  3. Beat a old Shane Mosley
                  4. Fought a bloated Cotto
                  5. Refused to take OST

I hope you dont suck at life as much as you suck at boxing history.

Comment

• Originally posted by el*** View Post
                    I hope you dont suck at life as much as you suck at boxing history.
                    Ok, let me explain it to you *******.

Pacquiao is the fight of the decade, not Gayweather.

Pacqiao wanted to make the fight May 5th, Mayweather said his cuts were not healed.
                    Last edited by BoxingFollower; 10-05-2012, 12:06 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
                      Ok, let me explain it to you *******.

Pacquiao is the fight of the decade, not Gayweather.

Pacqiao wanted to make the fight May 5th, Mayweather said his cuts were not healed.
                      This might be the worst thread in the history of NSB... it's just blatant trolling. Entertaining sometimes, but it's gone on too long. I miss when NSB had actual discussions.... and tyson vs gorillas.

Comment

Working...
                      X