Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN moves Manny Pacquiao to number 4 on the P4P list!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ....but, Manny is a nice guy and makes good records...i don't understand this, surely he is better than all the rest.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      I stopped reading after this.
      Well man be honest when was Mannys last impressive performance???Cotto??if you wanna say Tony then ok but that was in 2010 and dude was irrelevant as hell by then

Floyd has beaten 3 world champions back to back to back since 2010...

beat mosley who was #3 p4p and the top ww

beat Ortiz-who was the WBC champ and the #2 ww

and Cotto who was the WBA champ and the #1 154 fighter

when was the last time Manny even beat the #2 guy in the division??

Comment

@Wess
        Look at who Pac has fought back to back since he beat Morales and JMM. Are you trying to tell me JMM or Sergio have fought guys as good as Pac has.
        People think JMM deserves to be above Pac solely on being able to hold his own with Pac? But who has JMM fought when not fighting Pac? He can fight the katsidis of this world without verbal assaults on him. Sergio can fight the macklins and barkers of this world.

What was Pacs soft fight?
        Like I have always said, Pac before moving up to 140 WAS a beast and I am a HUGE fan of his during this time period, HUGE!! Fast forward to 140 and 154 and he became a complete media hyped fraud (outside of the Cotto fight as I rank that his best win since Barrera.

The only top fighters he has recently fought is a LW and a JWW at WW. Which leads us to the question.... WHAT has Pac done for us lately?

I'll tell you, fight shot WW's and a fake JMW, then demands to fight a LW and JWW at WW and arguably loses at least one of those fights.

I think we all know what Ward, Martinez and Mayweather have accomplished recently which is why they are higher than Pac.

Like I said before and even like YOU are admitting to, Pac hasn’t recently accomplished anything, especially in the weight class he is fighting in.

Comment

I stopped reading after this.
          Well, that is why you don't understand WHY Pac is lucky to be rated at #4.

Comment

@Wess
            Look at who Pac has fought back to back since he beat Morales and JMM. Are you trying to tell me JMM or Sergio have fought guys as good as Pac has.
            People think JMM deserves to be above Pac solely on being able to hold his own with Pac? But who has JMM fought when not fighting Pac? He can fight the katsidis of this world without verbal assaults on him. Sergio can fight the macklins and barkers of this world.

What was Pacs soft fight?
            See you are stuck in the past man..Manny isnt the #1 guy in the world..no way in hell...p4p is based on "what have you done lately" and he just lost(you may not agree)and looked like crap against Jmm and arguably lost....so either way you look at it he lost 1 of his last 2 fights and before that he fought a shot Shane coming off of a loss and a draw and Margo who hadnt won meaningful fight since 2008.................this is the guy who you think is #1??when was the last time he fought the #1 or even the #2 ww???in 2009??come on man Floyd snatched Cotto's belt at 154 cause Manny refused to fight Cotto without draining him...it's cool to be a fan but call a spade a spade

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
              Well man be honest when was Mannys last impressive performance???Cotto??if you wanna say Tony then ok but that was in 2010 and dude was irrelevant as hell by then

Floyd has beaten 3 world champions back to back to back since 2010...

beat mosley who was #3 p4p and the top ww

beat Ortiz-who was the WBC champ and the #2 ww

and Cotto who was the WBA champ and the #1 154 fighter

when was the last time Manny even beat the #2 guy in the division??
              When was the last time he beat a #3 guy? Hell, Clottey was his last "top" ranked WW fighter that he fought. Clottey was #5 WW, #4 at best. Like I said, outside of the Cotto fight, Pac hasn’t fought top WW's or JMW's. His last elite level/ranked opposition is vs JMM and Bradley and we all know he factually lost to at least one of them.

To help pac out, we can just ignore the fact that JMM/Bradley where not even WW's, but let’s go back to bashing Floyd vs Hatton though to stay consist with the double standards.

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
                When was the last time he beat a #3 guy? Hell, Clottey was his last "top" ranked WW fighter that he fought. Clottey was #5 WW, #4 at best. Like I said, outside of the Cotto fight, Pac hasn’t fought top WW's or JMW's. His last elite level/ranked opposition is vs JMM and Bradley and we all know he factually lost to at least one of them.

To help pac out, we can just ignore the fact that JMM/Bradley where not even WW's, but let’s go back to bashing Floyd vs Hatton though to stay consist with the double standards.
                Amazing they Bash Floyd for fighting Hatton(who was undefeated and held a ww title)and Jmm..yet it is ok that Manny looked like crap against Jmm and arguably lost and lost to Bradley who is a 140 pounder....yet Manny should still be p4p#1 and Floyd is a joke to them???hell atleast he dominated those guys who moved up unlike Manny

Comment

• They crap on Floyds ww run yet praise Mannys when Floyd has beaten
                  1-the lineal champ
                  2-the wba and #1 ww
                  3-the wbc champ and #2 ww
                  4-the ibf champ and the #3 ww

and Manny has beat 1 damn current champ at a catchweight and that was 3 damn years ago

what kind of **** is that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
                    They crap on Floyds ww run yet praise Mannys when Floyd has beaten
                    1-the lineal champ
                    2-the wba and #1 ww
                    3-the wbc champ and #2 ww
                    4-the ibf champ and the #3 ww

and Manny has beat 1 damn current champ at a catchweight and that was 3 damn years ago

what kind of **** is that?
                    and nobody can argue that. Some may try with the but but but buts and if if if if if's, yet at the end of the day, Pac has not accomplished **** since beating Cotto at a catchweight back in 2009.

Comment

• clottey was a good win. curious why pac was cocksure of fighting a big dude like joshua at 147 at the time considering he tried to ***** cotto and mosley down to 142. now he's bringing these little guys up to 147.

Comment

Working...
                      X