Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN moves Manny Pacquiao to number 4 on the P4P list!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WESS View Post
    Don't act surprised. Real boxing fans have only told you time and time again that Pac hasn’t accomplished **** since 2009 and doesn’t even deserve to be TOP 5...

If anything, ESPN is hooking Pac up with an undeserving spot at #4.
    Pac battering peoples faces like a punch bag and making them look like elephant man isnt accomplishing ****?
    Well its better than anything Floyd does sitting on the couch watching dvds of his peers so he will be prepared come the day should he fights them.
    Last edited by hugh grant; 10-04-2012, 05:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Good Goyim
      HeroBando putting these Floyd fans with limited knowledge to rest. Now comes the trolls with red k to validate it
      I doubt anyone's sent you red K. Also going by your posts, lacking coherence or any kind of information to add to the debate, shows your lack of knowledge on the sport. I'm guessing you got banned recently and this is a new account since it's not more than 4 days old, if I'm wrong sorry but that's the impression you give off with your posts. If you're actually new please refrain from posting until you've watched a fight or two, thanks.

Comment

ha. Pactrolls are losing their minds. Mak giving out red k from p-a-c-tardia. how pacthetic. haha

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          Pac battering peoples faces like a punch bag and making them look like elephant much isnt accomplishing ****? Well its better than anything Floyd does sitting on the couch watching dvds of his peers so he will be prepared come the day he fights them.
          yeah. when he was on those power pellets. notice all that power seems to be gone

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
            How about LOSING to JMM and getting a gift decision? How does that rank?
            You know the guy that made these rankings didn't have him losing, and both BS editors had Pac winning this one, which explains the BS rankings. According to the press row, it was a very close fight, think PDL Broner or Cotto Clottey

http://boxrec.com/media/index.php/Ma..._(3rd_meeting)

Among the unofficial scorers above, 57 scored the bout for Marquez, 51 scored the bout for Pacquiao, and the remaining 36 scored the bout a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
              ha. Pactrolls are losing their minds. Mak giving out red k from p-a-c-tardia. how pacthetic. haha
              do you just talk **** all night? how about you contribute something to the discussion?

Or are you still trying to pull that japanese chick that says floyd is more popular than pacman in asia?

fcukin nonse.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                do you just talk **** all night? how about you contribute something to the discussion?

Or are you still trying to pull that japanese chick that says floyd is more popular than pacman in asia?

fcukin nonse.
                I have to agree with you fully here. It doesn't matter what side they choose these people add nothing to the discussion and takes away from the topic.

Comment

Originally posted by Good Goyim
                  It's funny cause Pac is more popular not only in America but everywhere else as well.
                  PPV numbers reflect that right? Obviously more people pay to watch Pac fight than Floyd in America... oh wait... you're just making things up, my bad.

Comment

Small victory for flomos courtesy of Dan Rafael. Grats!

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimgash View Post
                      PPV numbers reflect that right? Obviously more people pay to watch Pac fight than Floyd in America... oh wait... you're just making things up, my bad.
                      Inb4 "moar people get together to watch pac cuz its a big event so moar people see the fight!"

Comment

Working...
                      X