Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vanes beat Trout 3x's, Berto and Bradley & Lara is a threat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Da hell do the amateurs gotta do with the pro's?!

Pinto and Abdulaev beat Cotto in the amateurs too..what did that prove??

also da hell does Trout, Bradley, and Berto gotta do with Lara?!..lol...If you wanna jock Vanes go ahead..but if there's gonna be a point to be made..make sense with it atleast

Comment

Most think Lara will win but not everyone thinks it's gonna be a walk in the park. I for one don't expect Lara to just walk through Vanes.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy Greg View Post
        I dont care about whatever chavez was doing in that spar session, vanes defense in that spar session is spot on to what he still does to this day. he always keeps the right up high and his chin down welcoming right hooks... laras straight left will be not effective
        Vanes' so called D was on the ropes. Do you think Lara is gonna pressure Vanes onto the ropes?

Again, we're talking about sparring here. Not a real fight but sparring. You can do whatever you like in sparring but when you get in that ring in front of a crowd with Lara in front of you is a total different story.

Where's Vanes' defense?

Comment

This is Lara's face after the P.Will fight... untouched. (We all know where that bump came from)

This is Lara's face after Hernandez.

There's Vanes' face in 7 rounds...

I hope it's able to hold up for 12.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post

This is Lara's face after the P.Will fight... untouched. (We all know where that bump came from)

This is Lara's face after Hernandez.

There's Vanes' face in 7 rounds...

I hope it's able to hold up for 12.
            i cant believe mikey garcia is the main event of that card and his opponent is TBA

Comment

Lara is gonna show vanes that this aint the amatuers. Lara by 12rd embarassement.

Comment

Lmao you're seriously bringing up Vanes' amateur fights to legitimize him as a pro?

Lara by murder.

Comment

As a pro i see very limited talent when it comes to vanes. Lara whoops him pretty easy imo.

Comment

i thought Ouma beat Vanes, so i think Lara might be able to set up Vanes for a ko punch

n about canelo i just hope he faces a top 154lb

1 Mayweather
                    2 Cotto
                    3 Molina
                    4 Lara
                    5 Trout

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                      I agree that Lara is a bit overrated on here, but why bring up amateur fights like they mean anything?

Lara easily handles Vanes by the way.

tell that to Rigo fans

amateur legend? Donaire must be duckin

Comment

Working...
                      X