No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Alvarado Plans To Pressure, Hit Brandon Rios Often

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bababoey970 View Post
    He got one gift in a fight hopefully he learned from it. Mike gets busted up easily and is coming in with the wrong game plan. He should use what boxing skills he has and try and box Rios. If he boxes Rios I give him the edge, if he comes straight forward I have Rios busting him up to a tko.
    you are correct. and i dont think alvarado is gonna slug with rios for too long, before going back to his skills, knowing rios has none. alvarado wants and needs this fight, and he is gonna win it

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
      i am in awe that ANYONE is picking rios. I always go with the guy that has at least SOME sort of skill, as opposed to the guy that is nothing in the boxing ring, as rios is. Im hearing this FOTY this, bloody war that, but I dont see how it can be anything other than alvarado comfortably making rios look like what he is, a chump
      Arturo Gatti was in 4 fights of the year, Pernell+Floyd have been in 0. Its obviously not about skill when it comes to FOTY.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz
        Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

I'm with y'all. Kinda surprised so many people are picking Rios actually.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

i am in awe that ANYONE is picking rios. I always go with the guy that has at least SOME sort of skill, as opposed to the guy that is nothing in the boxing ring, as rios is. Im hearing this FOTY this, bloody war that, but I dont see how it can be anything other than alvarado comfortably making rios look like what he is, a chump
        Not to mention Alvarado is a full fledged 140 lber while this is Rios' first at the weight class and is used to beating on and getting hit by the smaller guys.

And why is this the wrong gameplan? Rios has never fought or been hit by a guy Alvarado's size. There's also the stamina factor, Alvarado keeps a steady pace for 12 and is in shape while Rios is a fat ass between fights.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
        X