Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
    Guess I'm the only one on Alvarado
    Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    I'm with y'all. Kinda surprised so many people are picking Rios actually.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    I got Mike in this one too. Bullies don't like to be bullied......

Comment

Alvarado gonna put a hurting on Rios.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        I'm with y'all. Kinda surprised so many people are picking Rios actually.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

i am in awe that ANYONE is picking rios. I always go with the guy that has at least SOME sort of skill, as opposed to the guy that is nothing in the boxing ring, as rios is. Im hearing this FOTY this, bloody war that, but I dont see how it can be anything other than alvarado comfortably making rios look like what he is, a chump

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
          i am in awe that ANYONE is picking rios. I always go with the guy that has at least SOME sort of skill, as opposed to the guy that is nothing in the boxing ring, as rios is. Im hearing this FOTY this, bloody war that, but I dont see how it can be anything other than alvarado comfortably making rios look like what he is, a chump
          Assuming both men will walk in and brawl with each other. i'm kind of expecting that, thinking it'll be like Rios/Antillon but the other way around

Comment

Assuming both men will walk in and brawl with each other. i'm kind of expecting that, thinking it'll be like Rios/Antillon but the other way around

i dont think so. it might be that for the first few rounds, but mike can actually use his brain. he can do more than rios. all rios knows how to do is plod his bum azz forward and throw hard punches. mike can move and box. mike is just better, its as simple as that

Comment

i dont think so. it might be that for the first few rounds, but mike can actually use his brain. he can do more than rios. all rios knows how to do is plod his bum azz forward and throw hard punches. mike can move and box. mike is just better, its as simple as that
              Also, I know people are saying Rios will come in healthier and stronger, but I still think weight will hurt him. He drops so much weight and he's taking on a strong guy at 140.
              And yea, Rios is going to come forward and try and pressure Alvarado (sorry Ernest) which won't work against Alvarado.
              Only way I see Rios winning is by cards
              Still hoping it goes like Antillon/Rios

Comment

Also, I know people are saying Rios will come in healthier and stronger, but I still think weight will hurt him. He drops so much weight and he's taking on a strong guy at 140.
                And yea, Rios is going to come forward and try and pressure Alvarado (sorry Ernest) which won't work against Alvarado.
                Only way I see Rios winning is by cards
                Still hoping it goes like Antillon/Rios
                only way i see rios winning if is by way bob arum. they can do anything at this point, after that abril fight.

bottom line is rios is a total and utter joke with less than minimal skills and virtually zero ring IQ. the day i found out about and knew about this kid, i knew he was gonna be a protected skill-less fuck that gets carried thru his career, which basically has been happening...

Comment

Originally posted by TyrantT316 View Post
                  Which may give Rios the opportunity he needs to land back. This fight is going to be nice and not go the full 12.
                  its 10-rounds but that does not take away from the fight gatti/ward was 10 rounds

Comment

only way i see rios winning if is by way bob arum. they can do anything at this point, after that abril fight.

bottom line is rios is a total and utter joke with less than minimal skills and virtually zero ring IQ. the day i found out about and knew about this kid, i knew he was gonna be a protected skill-less fuck that gets carried thru his career, which basically has been happening...
                    He got one gift in a fight hopefully he learned from it. Mike gets busted up easily and is coming in with the wrong game plan. He should use what boxing skills he has and try and box Rios. If he boxes Rios I give him the edge, if he comes straight forward I have Rios busting him up to a tko.

Comment

Rios is only getting this amount of hate because you're only as good as your last fight, and his was with Abril. I think he is going to come into this fight dedicated and motivated. I don't believe Rios is a bum whatsoever. I think he is going to test Alvarado's heart with his relentless pressure and heavy hands. I am going with Rios in this fight. I like Mike, and he can box, but I think Rios will have him fighting his fight not long after the bell sounds, and he will take it. Regardless, someone's '0' has to go, and it is a great match. Can't wait.

Comment

Working...
                      X