Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Orlando Cruz Comes Out: I am a Proud Gay Man!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NVM I just saw it was G-unit whooping Gunplays ass. LMAO.

Comment

• I'm not going to say I knew he was gay, I know that's the style in PR[thin eyebrows and stuff]. But he definitely looked mad gay. So gay, that this was not even a shocker to me. It was more like "Okay, it makes sense, he already looked gay so why not be gay too".

Comment

• Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
        heres your hero
        your hero and idol I bet you get a boner of this you fcking ****

Comment

• We can do this all day!

Here is your real QUEEN at a real GAY PARADE!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            I'm not going to say I knew he was gay, I know that's the style in PR[thin eyebrows and stuff]. But he definitely looked mad gay. So gay, that this was not even a shocker to me. It was more like "Okay, it makes sense, he already looked gay so why not be gay too".
            This ricans are known ****s just look at the poster on top. Def a **** step out the closet son like your idols

Comment

• end/

Christian Chavez RBD hahahaha

And here he is right at home Gay parade.....

You see for every gay Puertorican you guys have X 100 of them.

I am gonna walk from this I dont want to continue embarrassing you and hurt your feelings of what a Purito Macho Mexicano really means!

end/

Comment

• cotto needs to stop lying to himself and come out already

pr will still accept him

Comment

• Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
                  your hero and idol I bet you get a boner of this you fcking ****
                  on the serious note any one have the original where he is sitting on his fat friends lap?

Comment

• lol at all the butthurt saca sejas. Cruz looks like the typical porto rican "papi"(No ****),makes you wonder how many more bori booty bandits are in the closet.

Comment

• Originally posted by jab2theballs View Post
                      lol at all the butthurt saca sejas. Cruz looks like the typical porto rican "papi"(No ****),makes you wonder how many more bori booty bandits are in the closet.

Comment

Working...
                      X