Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC: Chavez Jr. Fined $20,000, Directed To Enter Rehab

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could this even be considered a slap on the wrist?

I think this is more like a "Don't do that again, or else next time you get a slap on the wrist".

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
      rehab for marijuana?

Not gonna help junior unless he goes to rehab for laziness.
      I agree. He'll probably leave rehab overweight and lazier before he entered.

Comment

slap on the wrist. had that been anybody else. it would be a 6 month or one year with anbigger fine. i'm glad sergio whoopped him good.

Comment

slap on the wrist? that's not even considered harsh language.....with that kind of penalty, he'll probably just build a make shift rehab in his living room.

Comment

lol. fined by the wbc? he doesn't even hold a belt.

Comment

Originally posted by rckdees View Post
              slap on the wrist? that's not even considered harsh language.....with that kind of penalty, he'll probably just build a make shift rehab in his living room.
              LOL just like Pablo Escobar's "prison" that he built himself.

Comment

This deserves a slap on the wrist. Weed has become a non issue in some places. Jr is probably asking himself what might have been, though. Say he woke up in the 10th instead of the 12th. Isn't that bad enough...plus actually getting thrashed. I respect him more now, for taking a beating, than I did before, for dishing them out. He showed real heart, weed doesn't give you false courage.

Comment

Is there even such a thing as rehab for pot? Do they slowly wean you off pizza and Bob Marley?!

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Could this even be considered a slap on the wrist?

I think this is more like a "Don't do that again, or else next time you get a slap on the wrist".
                    That's how it sounds to me .... Weed Rehab!! Gotta look that up.

Comment

Rehab for weed=going to work a 9-5

Comment

Working...
                      X