Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*got my tin foil hat on*..Hattons new picture..fake?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TouchyAndalou View Post
    Hey guys, I wouldn't mind licking the sweat off those nipples amirite? No ****.

Seriously though, whenever Ricky refers to himself as "A bit of a handful" in interviews I swoon and think to myself, "Ricky, why don't you let me be the judge of that"

Guys, you know what I'm saying?

I'm talking about his penis.

No ****.

Comment

Originally posted by yuppie View Post
      Jesus, i put "no ****" like twice.

But yeah the "his arm's up" is probably the reason, ok end thread. Still looks fake to me, but whatever im only a professional image analyzer for the FBI but whatever.
      Hahaha aha aha aha just stop please stop you're just making it worse ****. Analyze these you freak :boobies: :boobies::boobies: not mens nipples!! Lol

Comment

Of course it's fake, Ricky actually weighs about 230 pounds, he hasn't lost any weight. This is all a set up, and from the inside information I've heard, it's going to be Ricky Hatton v Freddie Flintoff for the Mickey Mouse Boxing Organisation Heavyweight title in the MEN, live and exclusively on Sky Sports HD, the home of boxing. Get your tickets now guys, is Ricky back for real? Or will Freddie hit him for 6?

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX.... View Post
          A thread about a mans nipples=classic
          Does this make you feel uncomfortable?

Comment

Most people with free time don't go examining a former boxers nipples. Are you ok son?

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
              Most people with free time don't go examining a former boxers nipples. Are you ok son?
              Who are you talking to?

Comment

what pics and the dad or the son?

If its the old rickey hatton then maybe he had surgery? they have surgery to try to give you ab lines forget what its called but it always looks like ****

if you talking about his son, which from google i see that his ab lines are not symmetric, um that is normal a lot of guys that is just how they are.

Comment

Working...
                X