No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Eyes Rematch: I'd Knock Sergio Martinez Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellant response ILLuminato

While I think GGG, Geale, and Pirog are all better challengers for Martinez, its the Chavez rematch that brings in the money. Not really fair but then money never is.

Martinez must be on cloud nine, the easiest fight for the most money. It seldom works out that way

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
      Sergio looks worse than Crapez. He's deciding to fight this bum again instead of fighting legit opponents at MW.

GGG is ready, Pirog is ready, Geale wants a fight. All 3 of those guys dismantle the joke that is Junior. Why not fight one of those? Instead he chooses bum ass Crapez again. Sergio is showing a cowardly heart.
      Because none of those 3 make him money, welcome to boxing.

Comment

chavez jr. has lost my respect. and after testing postive for weed. pshhh smh

Comment

A rematch would suck but I wouldn't blame Sergio for chasing that money. After all, it's a job for him, not a heroic duel like we imagine.

Comment

Looks like a rematch is guaranteed to happen.

Comment

i'll say this again: sergio was almost knocked out by a pothead bum who barely goes to a gym for proper training, and possibly high during fight night... sergio needs this fight more than chavez...

plus, as most if not all, people think that it will be more of an easy payday for sergio.. rematch is a no-brainer...

Comment

Jr gets KO'd in the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
                  He made 1.5 M for fighting Barker..

If he fights Golovkin, HBO will likely pick that fight up and he can make 2 M or so.
                  He made around 2 M counting PPV sales ... in a rematch he would easily do over 3 million.

Comment

Chavez needs to shut the **** up. Sergio would take him to school again and embarrass him once more. Why insist on ruining his own young career?

Comment

not if you dont change your work ethic junior..

Comment

Working...
                      X