Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mike Alvarado Training in Beast Mode For Rios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bam bam will murder Mike... It was a miracle he survived against Prescott...no way he's going to withstand Rios... No sir

Comment

Originally posted by LaBéstia View Post
      Bam bam will murder Mike... It was a miracle he survived against Prescott...no way he's going to withstand Rios... No sir
      styles make fights its a miracle rios got the W over abril

Comment

Fight of the year...

Comment

Can't wait for this card..... Hahaha I don't think I've given a different response since it was announced

Comment

When two Mexican warriors go at it, you know it's gonna be a war. None of that cowardly style of hugging, running, dancing and pushing aka " slick ". This will be machismo at its best. No one wants to see another Abril dancing tango.

Comment

I just don't give Alvarado much of a chance, but it should be nice while it lasts.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology
                Quote:

Originally Posted by SpeedKillz

alvarado lookin good. can't wait for him to expose no-skill rios yet again

Will over skill
                Alvarado has no will?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I've never seen Alvarado look so cut. It makes me think he is having a hard time getting the weight off. PPL may see him as a career Light Welter, but he is 31 and his body is going to want to grow.

Rios is more skilled than ppl will give credit. He is a rough inside fighter, but landing the bombs he does takes real skill. Alvarado has not had as many title fights as Rios. Alvarado is just stepping up to the big league plate!

Comment

C'mon Alvarado. Denver native, time to put yoruself on the map man.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                      C'mon Alvarado. Denver native, time to put yoruself on the map man.
                      it all comes down to who has the better chin

Comment

Working...
                      X