Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto:"After Trout The Options Are Canelo, Martinez, Mayweather II and Chavez"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S@rgentKO View Post
    Guys dont waste your time with Chicano he loves to hate Cotto. so let the guy be.

But he is right about Cotto and Canelo only fighting 1 top ranked 154lber. The difference is, Cotto fought Margarito and Mayweather and Canelo has fought, N'Dou, Jose Cotto, Josesito Lopez and is about to fight Maidana. SMH!!

Atleast Chavez jr. fought Duddy, Rubio, Lee and Martinez
    I swear to god if he fights Maidana and not a 154 boxer I'm done as a Canelo fan. DONE!

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
      he's scared of pacquiao. cotto did say he's willing to fight pacquiao at 150 lbs after he beat margarito but opted to try his luck against mayweather thinking it was a lot less dangerous. the guy was almost right, if only he had the stamina during those championship rounds, he would have won.
      If only WHO had stamina during which championship rounds?

Sorry that I'm late and catching up.

Comment

fighting chavez would be a terrible move, and it'll only serve to benefit jr. a benifit he doesn't deserve. a mayweather fight is out of the question right now imo. trout win or not. its canelo unless floyd decides to fight him, and if floyd does, it better be martinez. everybody else is a waste of time.

Comment

Rosado on Canelo vs Maidana later December

Gabriel Rosado: "If he fights Maidana, which is the buzz, you know Maidana just fought Soto-Karass and Karass gave him a run for his money, almost even knocked out Maidana, and I crushed Soto-Karass, it was a one-sided fight and I just overpowered him. So I think people are just starting to know who I am. I think it's a fight that would sell because you have two young fighters. I'm Puerto Rican, he's Mexican and at the end of the day we all know that the biggest rivalry in boxing is Puerto Rico and Mexico. I think that can sell. And then he can fight and I can fight, we both have knockout power, so I think the fight is a fight that can sell."
          Cotto wins on Dec 1 & Canelo wins on Dec 22/29 is Cotto vs Canelo on May 4, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
            I swear to god if he fights Maidana and not a 154 boxer I'm done as a Canelo fan. DONE!
            Well you cant blame the guy completely, thats GBP matching their guys like Top Rank is doing. And he tried to get Williams and Kirkland. But yeah it would be sad if he fights Maidana wich I think he will.

Comment

Originally posted by S@rgentKO View Post
              Well you cant blame the guy completely, thats GBP matching their guys like Top Rank is doing. And he tried to get Williams and Kirkland. But yeah it would be sad if he fights Maidana wich I think he will.
              Yes the hell I can. That's the only reason why I kept being a fan. He at least tried to make fights with Williams and Kirkland but there is guys like Rosado or a legit top 10 out there who are his own size and would make it exciting.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                I can't and for someone to even do is just displaying biased. So please tell me who these top boxers are cause I'm pretty sure like Cotto and Canelo, they're there by name.

Immune to common sense? Coming from a Cotto cheerleader that's hilarious considering you guys think with hate and national pride before sense.

Just got? I've been having one and I got banned for hurting the brothers' feelings.
                Just like I said you label anybody that has anything to say positive about Cotto as a Stan. Go ahead look back into my posts and see if I'm cheerleading for Cotto.

Narrow minded you are

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
                  http://www.salsoul.com/podcast.php?laperrera#start

wendsday sept 26 at the 56 minutes mark.

He says those are the options after the Trout fight and says that he had three names to choose from for DEC 1st and those were Mayweather(Says that it din't happen because Floyd wanted to fight next year) Pacquiao (didn't happen because of the catchweight demands) and Trout who he decided to face because he felt was the easiest challenge.

***fixed***

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
                    Just like I said you label anybody that has anything to say positive about Cotto as a Stan. Go ahead look back into my posts and see if I'm cheerleading for Cotto.

Narrow minded you are
                    You have been. It's not hard to see brah!

It's funny you're just like Dondi, trying to twist it as the victim. :lo1:

If you think I'm narrow minded for spitting out my opinion on Cotto and his fanatics then go for it.

Comment

I Really feel Canelo can stop Cotto, I don't care what yall think, but when it happens quote me!

Comment

Working...
                      X