Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto:"After Trout The Options Are Canelo, Martinez, Mayweather II and Chavez"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo is the best fight for cotto. martinez will ko hm and chavez is way to big.

Comment

• I want to see Cotto vs Martinez at any weight, but seeing as how I'm a Cotto fan 154 would be his best shot. I hate catchweights but understand they are a part of boxing, but if Cotto wanted the belt at 160 he should fight at 160. But... whatever I just want to see that happen, Cotto fighting Canelo doesn't do much for me really... Canelo would get exposed as badly as Junior. Canelo has a lot of fights but not much experience just like Jr, same fight different fighters.

Comment

• Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
        man, i really hope he fights martinez next. he has said before that he would want to capture a MW title, martinez has 2. the wbc said alvarez has to face his mando in 2013, which would be the winner of lara/martirosyan. those two fights can happen early in 2013, and if cotto loses to martinez, he can just go back down to 154 and fight alvarez then (or the winner of alvarez/lara-vanes winner). has mayweather even said when he plans on fighting again, or in what weight class? cause according to the wbc, he's still champ at 147. guys like guerrero, bradley, and pacquiao are there for him while cotto, martinez, and alvarez fight other guys first.
        As far as I know Mayweather has said nothing about fighting again. I read Boxing Scene headlines and other boxing sights hoping to read some news about Floyd's future plans in boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
          I want to see Cotto vs Martinez at any weight, but seeing as how I'm a Cotto fan 154 would be his best shot. I hate catchweights but understand they are a part of boxing, but if Cotto wanted the belt at 160 he should fight at 160. But... whatever I just want to see that happen, Cotto fighting Canelo doesn't do much for me really... Canelo would get exposed as badly as Junior. Canelo has a lot of fights but not much experience just like Jr, same fight different fighters.
          Canelo Will Make Cotto Take a Knee, or quit on his stool!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by el_mas_chingon View Post
            no

mexicans do that, the ricans take a knee

Comment

• Originally posted by heat27 View Post
              no

mexicans do that, the ricans take a knee
              No, I recall earlier this year watching Omar Figueroa make Michael Perez QUIT ON HIS STOOL?

Comment

Because he beat up a JWW?

Comment

• Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
                  Because he beat up a JWW?
                  Pretty much Everyone he has fought he's Beat up, whats your point Cotto will still get his ass handed to him?

Comment

• Cotto-Canelo let's do it. Not Chavez too big. Sergio bigger, faster, stronger, better boxer. Floyd already won by a WIDE UD. The only one that makes sense is Canelo unless he's just looking for some cash. Mayweather-Sergio, Cotto-Canelo. Those are how it should go... Chavez has shown he's not very good... Canelo can take his test now and either pass or fail.

Comment

No, I recall earlier this year watching Omar Figueroa make Michael Perez QUIT ON HIS STOOL?
                      marquez vs lopez
                      chavez vs de la hoya
                      de la hoya vs pacman

they dont only do it on the stool. sometimes its sitting down on the floor.

Comment

Working...
                      X