Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto:"After Trout The Options Are Canelo, Martinez, Mayweather II and Chavez"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
    Man...no one can hate on cotto, he's taking the hard way out of the biz. Not only that he's giving the fans the fights that they want to see unlike that wussy Mayweather.
    Who asked for Cotto vs Trout?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
      Thats better than Marquez iv. Or Josesito Lopez.

Comment

Does Mr. Fantastic ever talk boxing when it doesn't involve Mexican or PR fighters? I honestly can't recall if he ever has.

And I don't know how he can even compare Canelo and Cotto. Cotto's resume is leagues beyond Canelo overall, and in the SMW division they are comparable. This is of course after Cotto took 2 beatings and is OBVIOUSLY past his prime.

But I think it's pretty obvious why he doesn't like Cotto (or his "stans").

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
          Thats better than Marquez iv. Or Josesito Lopez.
          Marquez IV? You serious? All the Pac/Marquez fights have been action packed and amazing. Let's not forget controversial. Marquez is definitely a better option than someone like Bradley.

I agree with Lopez and no one asked for that one just like no one asked for Cotto/Trout.

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
          Does Mr. Fantastic ever talk boxing when it doesn't involve Mexican or PR fighters? I honestly can't recall if he ever has.

And I don't know how he can even compare Canelo and Cotto. Cotto's resume is leagues beyond Canelo overall, and in the SMW division they are comparable. This is of course after Cotto took 2 beatings and is OBVIOUSLY past his prime.

But I think it's pretty obvious why he doesn't like Cotto (or his "stans").
          Because you only stick to Cotto/PR threads.

Comment

THIS!

Cottto could of waited to fight Canelo in Dec., but I'm sure Cotto didn't want to 2 losses back to back.....

Comment

Originally posted by el_mas_chingon View Post
              THIS!

Cottto could of waited to fight Canelo in Dec., but I'm sure Cotto didn't want to 2 losses back to back.....
              Let's not forget he said NO to a Canelo fight in September AND NO to a 154 pound tournament.

Comment

It is not NSB if there is a Cotto thread and Mr Fantastic is doing his usual job on Cotto and us "STANS". The love hate relationship is something else.

Comment

Fantastic is sooo predictable... Cotto sucks blah blah...hate, "stans" blahh... guy sounds like a broken record

Comment

Because you only stick to Cotto/PR threads.
                    I agree that I post a lot in threads about Miguel Cotto, seeing as he's my favorite fighter, but to claim that those are the only threads I post in just proves how clueless you are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                      I disagree with the HOF worthy. He's getting in there based on fame. But like I said I won't go any further on that since that's getting way off topic.

LOL this guys on pills or something.Im fan,i don't think he's the ultimate fighter nor the greatest but his resume is HOF bound.Not right this moment,but eventually.Good luck arguing that one out with non cotto fans,and your obvious agendas.

Comment

Working...
                      X