No announcement yet.

Pacquiao VS Matthysse @147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Keni Styles View Post
    i would like to say pacquiao but i wanna see how pacquiao looks vs rios.

this would be the closest thing we would get to a valero vs pacquiao type fight.

god damn i miss valero the fights that could have been.....

Valero was awesome but I dont think he was as good as Luc Matty.

Comment

Pac beats him... Lucas was overly cautious when he fought Judah and Devon. Pac's combo and speed is on a different level and Lucas will have trouble dealing with his foot work and speed. Pac stands toe to toe but also with a lot of in and out movement. Now I don't know how Pac is now, but I think he still has something left in him.

Comment

The pac that fought cotto, de la hoya or hatton the one that was still very hungry would have beat matthyse up. This pac I'm not as confident. Matthyse is one if not the hardest puncher P4P in boxing right now. We really don't know how will pac react when he gets hit flush especially against a montrous puncher like matthyse.

Comment

Idk but I say Pacquiao due to speed...

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
            if pac looks good vs rios , it's defintely the fight i'd pay 100 dollars for ...as of right now ,id have to favor lucas...
            Why Puga? Did you lost your faith in Pac?

Remember Judah , a lefty, who not as fast as Pac, hit Lucas often! Pac has a much better chin than Judah. If Lucas cant Ko Judah, No way he KO Pac! Lucas is not that accurate like JMM. Pac got this!

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post

Remember Judah , a lefty, who not as fast as Pac, hit Lucas often! Pac has a much better chin than Judah. If Lucas cant Ko Judah, No way he KO Pac! Lucas is not that accurate like JMM. Pac got this!
              not at all .. im just being realistic here ..we dont know the state of pac as of this moment and let's face he has been on declined for a long time now .. but like i said, ihave to see how pac looks vs rios first then i might change my opinion , it aint gonna change much tho ...

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post

WHat the f@kk?

Comment

Lucas Matthyse is EASY WORK for Prime Paquiao. But the Manny of today, not so much. I still think the Manny of today makes a competitive fight with any 147-140 fighter not named Floyd Mayweather. But I like this fight a lot. Would love to see it, but Papa Arum aint having it.

Comment

Working...
                  X