Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
    I don't hate Bradley, i just consider him irrelevant
    This.

As for the Brad Pac fight...that was a robbery for the fans. Boring ass, sloppy, slimy shitfest. Neither looked remotely impressive. Should've just been a loss for both. Wish they would do stuff like that...

Comment

i dont get it either
      im glad u posted this
      its not only my opinon but a fact he is one of the best fighters around and #2 american behind andre ward (stfu ab floyd)
      he faced the best an came up short so what i cant think of anyone not named pac that can beat him '
      guerrero gets the same hate
      fighting guerrero and beating him will prove this robert is prolly the best right behind tim

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        lara did win. the only thing that kept him from winning is corruption. why do you respect corruption? if someone spits on you do you think it's raining?
        I explained it already...Both fighters and Promoters have agree to the judges of the fight and the refs...I have to respect it..I thought that Lara Pwill fight was one of the worst things I've ever seen from judges tbh...But I can say I felt Lara won(which I did feel this way)..But to spew out Lara won when his rec does not reflect that is flat out ****** to me...My opinion your opinion and HBO's opinion has no baring on any fighters rec...Matt's lost to Alexander in a fight that most felt Matt's won..Yet how long since Matt's been back on HBO or even got a meaningful fight??Fact is he has two L's on that resume,so he has to start all over..That's just the way of life..

Long story short,I truly don't look for conspiracy's...I look at boxing how I look at Football..Do the refs get every call right??Nah they don't and sometimes they make calls where it feels like they are helping the other team...But they are the refs,the officials put in place..So I will respect their decisions...

Comment

Originally posted by humuklot
          Boring, irrelevant, unknown fighter.

He won't ever be on PPV again, thank goodness for that

He talked too much ish after the robbery and now no one likes him. how sad
          That's a few post already for somebody you feel is irrelevant...Wish I had time to waste like you..LMAO..

Comment

The only person I can think of that said publicly that he lost a fight was Sugar Ray and Hearns. But Ray said that years after he retired when he had no "stock" in boxing. It is not a fighters fault for getting a gift and rolling with it.

Comment

Originally posted by humuklot
              LMAO

Hey where'd you get that gif from..Good shhit...

Comment

Bradley got up like nothing was wrong against a dude who usually puts guys to sleep when he connects like that.

Generally speaking that is a positive not a negative~ although Bradley is there to be cracked against quality counter punchers.

Comment

i think he's pretty damn good. I would rather watch a rematch with him then with marquez. wouldnt mind seeing him fight floyd either.;

Comment

Bradley actually deserves MORE hate than he's getting. First of all, not a sane human being on the planet thinks Bradley won, deep in their heart. Sure as hell not himself, yet he acts like he not only beat Pac but did it easily and that he wasn't impressed? Claimed Pac's power was nothing even though the fight shows otherwise?

Bradley deserves a lot of hate for that atrocious circus the past few months.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                      Outside of the Lara Pwill fight,I've never complained about a decision..I may say I did not agree with it..But to act as if Lara really has the win is flat out ******...Judges are put in the position to score a fight,weather I agree with the outcome or not I'd have to respect it and face the fact that the fighter I felt won did not win...I know so many hold their opinion in very high regard,but opinions do not change recs...I'm sure there will be a fight where I highly disagree with judges in the future..But I will keep my same stance on this which is,I will respect the judges decision..I felt Marquez beat Pac in their last fight..Did you hear or see me claiming somehow that Marquez really won that fight??Come on dude...

At the end of the day these fighters are promoters all agree on officials,and those officials score the fight best way they can...I'll ride with that,over the judges of popular opinion...
                      So you act like incompetence and corruption don't exist? It's not just incredibly naive, it's flat out ******. If the majority of the boxing world believes a fighter won, their opinion doesn't matter because 3 men who may or may not be corrupt saw it differently?

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                      Bradley got up like nothing was wrong against a dude who usually puts guys to sleep when he connects like that.
                      He looked like he was out when he went down and when his head hit the canvas it woke him up.

Comment

Working...
                      X