Comments Thread For: Sulaiman: No Need For Immediate Chavez-Martinez II

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by humuklot
    "is pretty much"

That's all you needed to say to expose yourself.
    Because nothing is certain, fighters do get injured, Sergio has some health issues, if there is random drug testing and one tests positive, etc. You exposed your own self.

Comment

Let Sergio go try and get the biggest fight at 154 - he adds a unique luster to any of those fights. He's done more than enough to prove he's still fresh enough to run circles around JR and that it will take a while, if ever, for JR to catch him. They thought the timing was right and it didn't happen. Unless everyone turns down Sergio, JR should spend some time in the gym for at least 6 months before coming back

While JR's face is healing, Golvokin should try to carve out his space at 160 while the two are out of picture. Hopefully, he can stay on HBO while doing it. He can steal a potential comeback opponent (and legit contender) from JR by fighting Macklin. Everyone has their own agendas so who knows.

If business says he has to go overseas and can't stay on HBO, hopefully it will be against another champion. He needs exposure, so going into a popular fighter's hometown or country will probably be something he has to do for a while even as a champ

If everybody at 154 avoids Sergio, he might have to take a tougher fight than he'd like at 160 before JR is able to fight again in Vegas. He should avoid Texas if he can

Comment

why would there be? Maravilla sent him to Lucifer

Comment

All you've managed to do is show that you're a tru dickrider and you'll defend Floyd till death, even if he slapped you square in the face. You people are irrelevant.
          Your issue is that you are not being realistic.

Pacquaio vs. Mayweather is way more likely to happen than Martinez vs. Mayweather. Not even arguable. And if that fight doesn't happen, there is a fight with Canelo Alvarez awaiting, which is more lucrative than a Martinez vs. Mayweather fight too.

Once realizing things like this, I don't sit here dreaming of a Martinez fight, even if I want to see it, because I know the odds of it happening are very low. I might as well dream of a Cotto vs. Martinez fight too, even though I know that fight has very low chances of happening too. Or how about Martinez vs. Ward? Unlikely one too, even though it's totally a doable fight and has potential of being a good one.

Comment

You've changed your entire tone since I've exposed your agenda of claiming that Sergio wants a Chavez rematch, when in fact he wants to fight Floyd next. It's up to Floyd to accept it or not, he has a lot of options right now, but Martinez has been calling him out for over a year.
            I haven't changed a damned thing. LOL. I've said what I've been saying from the beginning. That fight is just unlikely to happen for a bunch of reasons. The fact that Martinez's team wants Chavez Jr next is just another one. Again, Martinez vs. Mayweather is nothing more than a pipe dream. Just like Pacquaio vs. Martinez is nothing more than a pipe dream too. I don't waste my time thinking about fights where there are too many odds against it happening.

Comment

Martinez loves to drop his guards, Floyd or Pacman will make pay for his mistakes. Floyd will school Maravilla while Pacman will beat the hell out of this Sergio. There you go, the top 3 fighters!

Comment

It's gonna be Chavez Jr. vs Martinez Rematch or Martinez can go back to fighting on ESPN for chump change because Pacquiao and Floyd are not going to fight him. He's not exciting. He will never make the amount he made with Chavez Jr. again unless he fights Chavez Jr. again. That's the truth. So if Martinez is a smart man, he will take the rematch, get KO'ed and retire.

Comment

mayweather has a shot against martinez. but pacquiao lol? he couldnt even beat a lightweight in marquez. u stupid motherfockers really beleave he can beat the best middleweight in the world? after martinez just beat the **** out of a cruserweight. ****ing *******s. by the way marquez beats him again. and i like pacquiao im just not a *******.

Comment

Working...
                  X