Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bradley fights 12/15 in Miami possibly against Berto, Gamboa on Pac/Marquez undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dyabolic View Post
    Its sad that Bradley who just "beat" Pacquiao has to go fight in Miami to depend on Berto's and Rigondeaux's drawing "power". Which is obviously not much. Him and Arum probably thought he was gonna blow up to stardom.

I doubt they can do 20k-25k tho. Martinez-Chavez didnt even do that much.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    Maybe because the Thomas and Mack center cannot even hold 20K?

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
      I can't lie,that's disappointing if true...Boxing is very shady so ya never know what's true..But,Bradley Guerrero is the best fight for either of the two guys..Makes sense for them to mix it up...
      I just hope its not Provodnikov. I mean, he's a tough fighter and would put up a good competitive fight but he's just not on this level skill wise. The first Peterson fight was a blowout too so I don't really like that fight for Bradley either. I'll accept Berto though.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
        I agree..
        I had a feeling you would agree........great minds think alike

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          Bradley would put on a clinic, he is a better boxer, has better stamina and he won't be as rusty as Berto is. Fight might be close in the first 4 but after that, Bradley pulls way ahead.
          You're ignoring the difference in size and power. Bradley would pull away in the 2nd half of the fight but that first half would be rough, I wouldn't be surprised if he got dropped.

Comment

I thought Berto with Dibella. Confused

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
              Ain't gonna happen, Bradley and Arum are out of options and might be forced to do business with GBP.
              This is what we've been waiting for.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                I thought Berto with Dibella. Confused
                Berto went to TMT, but I think he's now under Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Dyabolic View Post

Neither you or me know how much he got paid so you can't say it was chump change. I never liked Gamboa with Arum. He might be fighting under Top Rank right now but I think it's safe to say he's not getting shafted by Arum AND Oner. Im pretty sure 50 got his back. I mean, who knows maybe he was trying to get away from Oner and not Top Rank... Not sure who the bigger snake is. You can't really judge/blame these guys. They come here desperate and get offered whatever and all they see is ka-ching. Not to mention they don't really know English either. Who knows if they even know what they're signing.
                  In the grand scheme of boxing it is chump change compared to what he could have made in 2 or 3 fights~

The whole thing is if he didn't care about getting away from Top Rank he should have just went to Arum things would have got taken care of real quick and his career would not have had to be on hold for more than 1 year.

That is why he would be able to get away, especially if certain representation were taking advantage of him, I have been real kind to Gamboa over this mess because it is his life and if he wants his career to go in a different direction that is his choice. However wasting a year and then going back in the same direction makes the whole ordeal rather pointless.

At least he would be free from Oner though~

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                    Welp. Guerrero talks fell through. Top Rank and Golden Boy couldn't come to terms.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/sports...0,585365.story

If FightHype story is true, I guess its between Peterson and Provodnikov.
                    lol at peterson and provodkin fighting bradley.20,000 plus will sure
                    come out to see this mega fight lmao

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                      lol at peterson and provodkin fighting bradley.20,000 plus will sure
                      come out to see this mega fight lmao
                      Team Bradley needs a reality check. They have no reason not to take the Guerrero fight. Especially when your other options are an ESPN fighter and a guy he already beat 11-1.

Comment

Working...
                      X