Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mayweather, Ray J Make it Rain With Strippers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd can do whatever he wants with his money. It's his money, you can all die in envy.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
      Floyd can do whatever he wants with his money. It's his money, you can all die in envy.
      Sure. I just don't understand why he doesn't spend them at strip clubs with hotter girls.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        He should have given the money to a charity for children with violent fathers instead. That would have earned my respect.
        And who are you? I doubt he cares about your respect. All of u in here are ridiculous. Everything Floyd does touches you guys emotionally. I can't believe what I'm reading from so-called boxing fans.

Comment

So this is on NSB for what again? Why are so many people obsessed with what Floyd uses his money for. Its HIS money.

Comment

Originally posted by Bring It On View Post
            Sure. I just don't understand why he doesn't spend them at strip clubs with hotter girls.
            I agree, had it been you or I, the 50k would go to the hottest girls but the bottom line is, it's his money so we can all go to hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Saracen View Post
              You seem Okay but over the months of reading your posts, you come across as some gay ass dude who will defend their man and softly attack others that say stuff that is against your man.

Stop being a *****, if you want to say something to a man, say it, don't talk sideways like some soft handed woman.
              my man?!?!?....so you noticed I go against the grain that corny dudes ride?!?...thats wassup....as far as me coming across as gay...lets just say I gort a few you would like to bone.....and no dude in his right mind would sit back and say that a bunch of females surrounding a dude is ugly....no dude looks at that....REAL men respect quantity over quality when doing the gang thing..get me?!?....ONLY a gay ass dude or some jealous ass female would comment on the female's facial features or body marks...thats what hoes do...now read through this thread again hoe and don't confuse MAN ish with hoe ish....now I'm talking mofo...no sideways ish like you CLAIM...as if you dudes worry me ...GTFOH cornball!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                my man?!?!?....so you noticed I go against the grain that corny dudes ride?!?...thats wassup....as far as me coming across as gay...lets just say I gort a few you would like to bone.....and no dude in his right mind would sit back and say that a bunch of females surrounding a dude is ugly....no dude looks at that....REAL men respect quantity over quality when doing the gang thing..get me?!?....ONLY a gay ass dude or some jealous ass female would comment on the female's facial features or body marks...thats what hoes do...now read through this thread again hoe and don't confuse MAN ish with hoe ish....now I'm talking mofo...no sideways ish like you CLAIM...as if you dudes worry me ...GTFOH cornball!!!!

Damn you owned that sucka!

Comment

Originally posted by Thickback View Post
                  A lot of y'all dudes come off like straight punks. He was in a strip club....so what.
                  lol i could care less that he's in the strip club - good for him i say. it's good to have fun times with your friends.

but THOSE STRIPPERS?! hahaha are you serious?

Jesus christ in a handbag. . . Those were most busted than strippers I've seen in hole in the wall joints in podunk towns. . .

Terrible. . ****ing terrible!

Comment

Originally posted by hobojo
                    heh, I wonder what miss jackson has to say about this.
                    Nothing. 50 is keeping her warm.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Guess it's official, Ms. Jackson ain't in da pictcha anymore. She an da 50 cent piece musta eloped.

Comment

Working...
                      X