Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez: Mayweather is The Best, But I Beat Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
    Floyd said this before:

Don't know how he feels now though. Funny people saying Floyd is scared but Pacquiao been said he didn't want none of Martinez and Arum wanted Sergio to come in as a zombie if the fight got made. Pac cannot even KO a handicapped light puncher.
    hehehe Mang

Jr just won the 154 title , you would think he would want to defend that "154 title" right ?

Martinez just challenged jr to a fight a 154

and

JR wants the fight at 150 ? So much for blaming Pac for catchweights , eh mang ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy Greg View Post
      you gotta admit that beating sergio at 160 would easily catapults floyd up in the top 15/20 on most peeps lists
      Most definitely, I agree. It's also a fight that I want to see, and a win that would cement Floyd even more-so than he already is. But for ol boy to say that this is Floyd's "ATG test" is nothing more than ridiculous. BTW, he's personally in my top 15 of all time, top 5 as far as skill and talent goes.

Comment

• Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
        Pacquiao defended his title at 135? Pacquiao fought Kendall Holt? Pacquiao defended his fake ass title at 154? Pacquiao fought Cotto at his natural weight? Pacquiao fought Martinez? These are "all comers."

Pacquiao firefights with elites? Pacquiao doesn't fight old men? Man bye.
        LOL come on mang, we all know that Pac had bigger fist to fry than HOLT or anyone in the lighter weights, he fought and defeated a prime undefeated 140 pound champ that beat K.T. the great named Hatton, and went to the 147's to face ODH and made him quit, remember ODH chose the weight and then went on to clean out the 147's but ONE

That one has eluded him , he has made all the excuses not to fight him, that one is in a corner now, will he do like dumb and dumber when he was in the corner or will he come out fighting ???

So far he is acting like dumb and dumber

Comment

you are almost as annoying as puga MANG... do us all a favor and go donate your body to science so they can figure out how to prevent degenerate idiots such as yourself for future generations... God, some of you pacfarts are just beyond ludicrous
          Mang ? I thought , I thought you loved da Pacman , Mang ?

Comment

• Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
            Mang ? I thought , I thought you loved da Pacman , Mang ?
            I do love manny but im not a helmet wearing fanboy like yourself... looking at your profile i cant find one post you have made in your last 20 that didnt have something relating to bashing mayweather.... get a life creep

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              Uhh what other posts are you speaking of?? See I get the feeling that you're operating under the assumption that I hold Pacman in some high regard or some crazy $h1t.
              I'm talking about other posts from other people in general. Didn't I apologize to you anyway? Would think that would show you that I was wrong and don't have any problem with you.

Comment

I do love manny but im not a helmet wearing fanboy like yourself... looking at your profile i cant find one post you have made in your last 20 that didnt have something relating to bashing mayweather.... get a life creep
                You don't love Manny,

Manny's not a fraud

Jr is a fraud

I don't take up for Frauds but you do evidently

too bad mang you can't make a statement about your floyd and back it up, its evident that I backed up with facts what I said but you fly off the nice handle mang, LMAO, and can't take the pressure so:

YOU start S### like go offer yer body to this and get a life creep, whats wrong mang, ain't got nothing good to say mang ?

The Fraudweather goes on vacation everytime a major fight could take place.

He did it with Cotto after the Hatton fight

He could have fought Pac but chose wee little JMM

He could have fought Pac but chose to vacate

He could have fought Pac so many times but he has had so many excuses but NOW MANG each excuse is being

DISSEMBLED as we type mang

Jr is up against the wall, hiding with strippers

Pac wants him

Sergio wants him

Canelo wants him

the first two will KO him and he knows it and the third might

I despise a fraud,,,this fraud claims he is the greatest but who has he fought to prove that in the last 8 years ?

Was it JMM

Was it Hatton

Was it Cotto, old worn out Cotto ?

WHO,,,MANG WHO ?

here take this fer yer headache mang,,,,,take two and go to bed

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                  The best? At what? Certainly its not boxing after Cotto beat his ass and got robbed.

The same Cotto that Pac destroyed easily and made do the moonwalk for half the fight

And actually the version that Pac fought was closer to prime
                  Cotto robbed against Mayweather? The word "******" doesn't do this post justice. But I can play this game too. JMM has been robbed against Pac three times. You know, the same JMM Mayweather look like he had never laced up a pair of boxing gloves in his life.

Comment

• Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                    You don't love Manny,

Manny's not a fraud

Jr is a fraud

I don't take up for Frauds but you do evidently

too bad mang you can't make a statement about your floyd and back it up, its evident that I backed up with facts what I said but you fly off the nice handle mang, LMAO, and can't take the pressure so:

YOU start S### like go offer yer body to this and get a life creep, whats wrong mang, ain't got nothing good to say mang ?

The Fraudweather goes on vacation everytime a major fight could take place.

He did it with Cotto after the Hatton fight

He could have fought Pac but chose wee little JMM

He could have fought Pac but chose to vacate

He could have fought Pac so many times but he has had so many excuses but NOW MANG each excuse is being

DISSEMBLED as we type mang

Jr is up against the wall, hiding with strippers

Pac wants him

Sergio wants him

Canelo wants him

the first two will KO him and he knows it and the third might

I despise a fraud,,,this fraud claims he is the greatest but who has he fought to prove that in the last 8 years ?

Was it JMM

Was it Hatton

Was it Cotto, old worn out Cotto ?

WHO,,,MANG WHO ?

here take this fer yer headache mang,,,,,take two and go to bed
                    Why doesn't Mayweather get credit for wipin the floor with wee little JMM when wee little JMM a couple years later turned around and wiped the floor with the great Wapakman??? Makes no sense from where I'm sitting.

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                      Agreed or at least move up to a 168 LBS and challenge the future P4P king in Andre Ward or even an Andre Dirrell. The fact is, he has done absolutely nothing in his career to warrant a mega super bout with Mayweather Jr; Just take a good look at his resume. His refusal in risking bouts against larger and more skilled opponents who are a lot closer to his own size really hurts his earning opportunities. He should first try carving out his own legacy before calling out a legend in this sport and future Hall of Famer as Floyd Mayweather Jr.
                      Like his manager, Sergio himself, even Andre Ward have said plenty of times that Martinez is a small Middleweight to be fighting at the Super Middleweight division. Martinez has said he would fight Ward at a catch weight. Try again!!!! Keyboard Warriors are a dime a dozen.

Comment

Working...
                      X