No announcement yet.

Hector Camacho talks Steroids, Korean Pacquiao, & calls Mayweather a Monkey

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
    Yea. Find a post where I defended broners comments. In fact I said they were ignorant just like I said about Camacho.

U.on the other hand come in the thread laughing even tho u go around calling everyone racists if they like Broner. Ur a joke dude. U embarrass yourself with your actions. Hopefully u grow up. But that's ur business.
    ether!!!!!!!!

Comment

^^^ and the circle jerk begins.... where's suckett and the rest of the lames

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Holder View Post
        fast hands, good defense...quality resume

he's a HOF'er
        yep......

for the record i agree with mr camacho

Comment

smart move, DempseyRollin is a known troll
          i'm sure he's logging into his 10 alts as we speak to reply to his own comments.. complimenting himself. He's a joke

Comment

smart move, DempseyRollin is a known troll
            Lol, jack go back to making racist comments on twitter

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              not going to get suckered in to your lies and false accusations....

Camacho has a history of being a clown and looking like a ****sexual. While he's been in the ring with ATG's and HOF's. Even after +25 year's he's still as ignorant as ever. People laughing aren't laughing at his comments but rather at his clown persona... that hasn't changed in such a long time. You're a joke and everyone sees through your little lies and agendas.

that's it. I'm not going to entertain a known troll
              Lol. Ur exposing yourself. So basically its OK to laugh at his ignorance because he's been doing it? Riiite. Lol. Smh. Stay in your lane kid. Ur excuse is very weak and hypocritical. If one persons ignorance isn't funny then the next persons shouldn't be as well. But yea go back to telling me how I defended Broners comments. In fact quote me.

Comment

not even going to read that hateful post that's probably full of lies ....

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  i'm sure he's logging into his 10 alts as we speak to reply to his own comments.. complimenting himself. He's a joke
                  DempseyTrollin

Comment

Originally posted by HolyOrdeal
                    why was this guy going against Broner when he said his racial comments? but then when Chamacho says something racial it's cool?
                    I already condemned Camacho, didn't you read my post?

Comment

will Camacho's nickname of Monkey Mayweather stick?

Comment

Working...
                      X