Martinez calls out Mayweather "I Will Crack Your Bones Like I Did To Chavez Jr"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by commodus View Post
    bet you won't do that to golokvin though
    yall keep hyping that dude up....he need some eye catching wins imo...Serg can ignore him for the time being and chase that money....Floyd, Cotto, Pac or Canelo...thats where the money is and Serg is chasing it....can't knock him for that

a closed mouth don't get fed....Serg chasing that bread!!...I would love for Serg to get any of those fights...@ 154, Cotto and Floyd have really good chances to beat him imo...@ 160 they're food imo

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      That doesn't apply here. If anyone avoids this fight, there is 1 thing that can be guaranteed. That is, It's not gonna be Martinez.
      LMAO... everyone just duckin Floyd aren't they.. Floyd the man!!!!

Comment

I also bet the same guys saying "Martinez has every right to challenge FLoyd," arre the same ones who would defend Martinez "being too small" to fight Andre Ward, Froch, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
          What a badass Sergio is! Calling out a guy he'll outweigh by 20 pounds!!

How about talking to GOLOVKIN like that? A guy your own size?

But queergio, will Mayweather in turn split your eye open, and splatter your ass across the canvas like Chavez did to you A GUY WHO HAS BEEN BOXING FOR 8 YEARS? Or will he leave you (LITERALLY) unconscious, in a slumped up heap on the ropes like Margarito did to you? Margarito is your PAPÍ. . . Floyd will be too if he fights you, despite you being so much bigger.

Hahahahhaahah. . . Funny little phaggot Sergio is. . .
          Yea because at 37 years old he wants to fight GGG for no money. If Mayweather can fight JMM, than he can fight Martinez.

It's called money....

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
            Or maybe they just want to see Sergio fight guys his same size, in his weight division.

Crazy, innit?
            Floyd is a 154 lb champion right? Sergio is a 154 lb fighter FIGHTING at middleweight because thats where the fights were. And dont try to justify that Sergio is a true middleweight when you look at his size, at what point did sergio match or exceed his opponents size? Chavez vs Martinez looked like a heavyweight vs a light middleweight.

You know floyd loses that fight so you dont want it. When Golovokin beats a legit opponent then he can get a crack at sergio

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              There it is again. "How horrible for a guy to want to move down one division and fight a champion in that division! Let's keep calling him a welterweight and pretend Floyd isn't a champion at 154!"
              If he moves down to 154lb he is a chasing the money and putting his professional integrity on the line. From a competitive point of view the fight should take place at 160lb as despite what his fans claim about him being a blown up Jr. Middleweight, making 154lb is a risky move.
              Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
              if its o k for 1 of the best fighters of the generation to fight a lightweight at ww twice why is it not o k for martinez to wanna fight floyd at 154?
              There's a reason why Mayweather's dominant win over Marquez has not enhanced his legacy. Also he's only fought one career lightweight at Welterweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Ring Leader View Post
                Floyd is a 154 lb champion right? Sergio is a 154 lb fighter FIGHTING at middleweight because thats where the fights were. And dont try to justify that Sergio is a true middleweight when you look at his size, at what point did sergio match or exceed his opponents size? Chavez vs Martinez looked like a heavyweight vs a light middleweight.

You know floyd loses that fight so you dont want it. When Golovokin beats a legit opponent then he can get a crack at sergio

He outweighed Dzinziruk by 3-4 pounds, rehydrating to 170.

Mate, Sergio has been fighting at 160 for what? the past 3 years? Why has he not taken any fights at 154? Why did he fight at 160 this whole time?

Why did he not choose to keep his WBC belt at 154? Oh yeah, he was NOT "stripped" of his WBC belt at 160, he VACATED it in order to fight Dzinz (career 154 pounder) at 160 pounds for the "diamond belt." If he was a natural 154, WHY NOT fight Dzinz at 154 for his WBC belt? Which he cried about so much like the queer he is?

LOL, if you knew me, you'd know I'm actually a "Floyd-hater." I bash on Floyd all the time, more than I do Martinez. This hasnothing to do with me liking, or disliking FLoyd, or Martinez.

This has to do with me being a REAL BOXING FAN who wants to guys fight guys their own size.

If Sergio is too small to fight Ward, then by that same logic, FLoyd is too small to fight him, and he looks like an ass clown calling him out. ..

Yeah, I know boxing is all about the money, but when you act like you're the "people's champ" like Martinez, who is "different' than that, I'm going to call you out.

Comment

That's how it's done, let's see if Floyd responds.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                    Yea because at 37 years old he wants to fight GGG for no money. If Mayweather can fight JMM, than he can fight Martinez.

It's called money....

As a real boxing fan, I won't accept that. However much the reality is, I refuse to give a boxer a pass.

I will have the utmost expectations of boxers who claim to be "people's champions."

If he's too small to fight Ward (his own words), then Floyd is too small to fight him.

Comment

This thread quickly turned into "why doesn't Martinez fight the other MWs!!", let's just wait to see what next year brings. Pirog is still recovering from injury and has unfinished business with the WBO, and Golovkin still needs to get some more legit opposition on his resume. As the lineal champion, I don't expect Sergio to fight every MW who's gunning for him, let Golovkin/Geale/Chavez and the winner of Quillin/N'Jikam fight it out. I'm alright with whoever Martinez chooses next, as long as he doesn't fight Chavez again.

If I was Sergio, I would go after Canelo on Cinco de Mayo weekend. If GBP bitches out, then go after the Cotto/Trout winner. Both will lead to a Mayweather match.

If he can't get anything at 154, then he might have to play the waiting game, he needs to play chess. If Golovkin gets his title shot against Geale, I would take a stay-busy against Murray (assuming that he gets a good win before years end). Then, fight the winner of Golovkin/Geale.
                      Last edited by kiaba360; 09-27-2012, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X