No announcement yet.

Martinez calls out Mayweather "I Will Crack Your Bones Like I Did To Chavez Jr"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is how it goes..

EVERYBODY IS DUCKIN' EVERYBODY IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT..

AND NOBODY IS DUCKIN' FLOYD BECAUSE HE AIN'T CALLIN' NOBODY OUT

As much as I would love to see Floyd in the ring with Martinez and Pacquiao, I don't know.. He has to step up real soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by HOLLYW00 View Post
      This is how it goes..

EVERYBODY IS DUCKIN' EVERYBODY IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT..

AND NOBODY IS DUCKIN' FLOYD BECAUSE HE AIN'T CALLIN' NOBODY OUT

As much as I would love to see Floyd in the ring with Martinez and Pacquiao, I don't know.. He has to step up real soon.
      Martinez is fighting Chavez Jr. next. He does not want to fight Floyd next, nor does his promoter and his adviser. They are each on record saying so. Don't be fooled, if a fight with Floyd were to happen, it would be in the distant future.

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
        Martinez is fighting Chavez Jr. next. He does not want to fight Floyd next, nor does his promoter and his adviser. They are each on record saying so. Don't be fooled, if a fight with Floyd were to happen, it would be in the distant future.
        You are monumentally misinformed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          Would love to see Martinez/Triple G actually. Even though Triple G hasn't done much.

I'd prefer Floyd/Martinez which is the most meaningful mega fight that can be made atm though.

So there goes your assumption.
          No, i assumed you'd pick sergio/floyd. I'm just hoping you stay true to your previous posts and condemn it since its a money grab for sergio.

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
            Unlikely that fight will happen. The irony, it has more to do with Martinez and his camp than with Floyd Mayweather. Martinez, his advisor, and promoter, are all more interested in the rematch with Chavez Jr. They are on record saying not only are they more interested in that fight, but Martinez is just quoted as saying that Chavez Jr will be his next fight.

So if a fight with Floyd were to happen, it would be in the distant future.
            huh? no you are off base. sergio wants floyd. He sees it as a winnable fight in addition to being the most lucrative. he'd do floyd/cotto//canleo before a chavez rematch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
              SO should manny be penalized for not fighting say Joan Guzman, Zahir raheem, zab judah, or any other guys he didn't fight?
              You're just throwing **** against the wall, Judah??? When was that? Pac didn't move up to 135 years after Raheem Morales, he was supposed to forget about avenging his loss to ATG Morales to move up once again to fight the guy with the least viewer friendly style in all of boxing? A guy that lost his next eyesore fight, never even captured a paper belt for his entire career? How about Zaveck and Senchenko, did Pac dodge these beasts?

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                You're just throwing **** against the wall, Judah??? When was that? Pac didn't move up to 135 years after Raheem Morales, he was supposed to forget about avenging his loss to ATG Morales to move up once again to fight the guy with the least viewer friendly style in all of boxing? A guy that lost his next eyesore fight, never even captured a paper belt for his entire career? How about Zaveck and Senchenko, did Pac dodge these beasts?
                You're just throwing **** against the wall

Agreed, I am doing the same thing you are. See how easily you justify not fighting someone when you are a fan. Perhaps you should hold every fighter to the same standard and give every fighter the same benefit of the doubt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                  No, i assumed you'd pick sergio/floyd. I'm just hoping you stay true to your previous posts and condemn it since its a money grab for sergio.
                  Dunn are you really making stuff up again. You've been doing that an awful lot lately. The lengths that you Floyd fans go to is shameful bro.

Comment

Dunn are you really making stuff up again. You've been doing that an awful lot lately. The lengths that you Floyd fans go to is shameful bro.
                    No Bush, I'm not making anything up. you have been ranting and raving about this stuff and come off really hypocritical. Its not just me either. other posters say the same.

Then when you get called on it you immediately make it like floyd fans are making stuff up or are asking you because they waant to justify floyd/canelo. Do some fans, yes. DO I, no. And you know I don't so GTFO!

This is about you and your incosistency on this issue.

Comment

Would love to see Martinez/Triple G actually. Even though Triple G hasn't done much.

I'd prefer Floyd/Martinez which is the most meaningful mega fight that can be made atm though.

So there goes your assumption.
                      Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                      Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                      No Bush, I'm not making anything up. you have been ranting and raving about this stuff and come off really hypocritical. Its not just me either. other posters say the same.

Then when you get called on it you immediately make it like floyd fans are making stuff up or are asking you because they waant to justify floyd/canelo. Do some fans, yes. DO I, no. And you know I don't so GTFO!

This is about you and your incosistency on this issue.
                      Alright Dunn, here are the posts. Now tell me where I said that I don't want the Floyd fight & would prefer the Triple G fight therefore condemning the Floyd/Martinez fight brother. Like I said, stop making $h1t up on the fly.

As far as the other posters go, all are Floyd fans. So do you really expect them to say different. Everyone is a hypocrite concerning a fighter they are a fan of. The difference is Floyd & Pacman fans take it to the extreme.

You know, like Comparing Martinez/Floyd at 154 to Martinez/Ward at 168.

Or the Pacman fan coimparing Dawson offering up his a$#$ to Cotto being forced to fight at a catchweight. Same thing different fighter, get real.

Comment

Working...
                      X