No announcement yet.

Martinez calls out Mayweather "I Will Crack Your Bones Like I Did To Chavez Jr"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    I think his point is that he shouldn't have been fighting Forbes in the first place. But really Oscar gets a pass from me. At that point he was done-zo.
    I see his point; I'm trying to justify how he ducked considering how done-zo he was, though. Usually when fighters duck, they win the fight they choose.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      That doesn't apply here. If anyone avoids this fight, there is 1 thing that can be guaranteed. That is, It's not gonna be Martinez.
      It seems as if Sergio has seen the check from this ppv and said:

th is all I'm getting?" Let me go bark at floyd some more because if I'm gonna throat slash, talk ****, and totally sell out the image I built up, it should pay more than this"

I hope floyd takes this fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post

th is all I'm getting?" Let me go bark at floyd some more because if I'm gonna throat slash, talk ****, and totally sell out the image I built up, it should pay more than this"

You don't have to bring up money, in every post when debating me you know, just saying.

BTW I hope this happens too. I'll surely be looking for a bet with you.

Comment

You don't have to bring up money, in every post when debating me you know, just saying.

He should bring up throwing lead hooks when already on the inside, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            Your resume is based on who you fought and when you fought them, not who you didn't fight.
            Good input. We know the atg ranking are subjective, and in yours ducking is not penalized, fair enough.

Comment

I know. But I think its important to point out this when debating you since you are passionate about how money grabs rather than challenges hurts the sport. So I'm guessing you'd think we should see Sergio/Golovkin not Sergio/Floyd?

But of course you will counter this with I'm just a floyd fan who doesn't want floyd to lose. So I figured I'd save us a few posts.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                Good input. We know the atg ranking are subjective, and in yours ducking is not penalized, fair enough.
                SO should manny be penalized for not fighting say Joan Guzman, Zahir raheem, zab judah, or any other guys he didn't fight?

Comment

SO should manny be penalized for not fighting say Joan Guzman, Zahir raheem, zab judah, or any other guys he didn't fight?
                  Nate Campbell who had just unified at the time pacquiao opted to fight David Diaz.

Comment

I know. But I think its important to point out this when debating you since you are passionate about how money grabs rather than challenges hurts the sport. So I'm guessing you'd think we should see Sergio/Golovkin not Sergio/Floyd?

But of course you will counter this with I'm just a floyd fan who doesn't want floyd to lose. So I figured I'd save us a few posts.
                    Would love to see Martinez/Triple G actually. Even though Triple G hasn't done much.

I'd prefer Floyd/Martinez which is the most meaningful mega fight that can be made atm though.

So there goes your assumption.

Comment

Unlikely that fight will happen. The irony, it has more to do with Martinez and his camp than with Floyd Mayweather. Martinez, his advisor, and promoter, are all more interested in the rematch with Chavez Jr. They are on record saying not only are they more interested in that fight, but Martinez is just quoted as saying that Chavez Jr will be his next fight.

So if a fight with Floyd were to happen, it would be in the distant future.

Comment

Working...
                      X