No announcement yet.

Martinez calls out Mayweather "I Will Crack Your Bones Like I Did To Chavez Jr"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
    if what is occuring today holds true for 2009, floyd wouldn't fight pac. how can it be ducking when the demands are fake? we found out the demands were fake because when they were agreed to the fight didn't happen. ignoring evidence we have now and failing to apply it to 2009 is asinine. "well we can't apply this new evidence we found because it's too new! let's just believe what we all believed in 2009!" -scientist
    This would make sense if there wasn't only one signature on the only contract passed on between both parties.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rasheed Mexico View Post
      Tell me about it. You have a bunch of losers holding onto **** that happened 2-3 years ago.
      I always wondered why those women who get battered by their husbands and boyfriends stay with them even after getting beaten. I think we found the same thing in every floyd fan. No matter how much he beats them with lies they will keep defending him. let's just hope he doesn't tell them to do anything rash like jump off a bridge in order to celebrate his greatness.

Comment

• Wow, my dream fight is finally beginning to materialize.

Comment

Who cares?

Like I said, I don't care about what happened 3 years ago.

The fact is Manny has accepted OST (has for a while) and the fight still isn't happening due to excuses from Floyd.

Why are you even talking about testing when everyone says it's a non issue? Is that your only talking point? just from the few post I have seen from you it seems like it is, which to me is pathetic given the circumstances.
          Saying and doing are two completely different things~

Comment

Who cares?

The fact is Manny has accepted OST (has for a while) and the fight still isn't happening due to excuses from Floyd.

Why are you even talking about testing when everyone says it's a non issue? Is that your only talking point? just from the few post I have seen from you it seems like it is, which to me is pathetic given the circumstances.
            You've seen plenty of posts from me. Why lie? It's pathetic given the circumstances. Pretending you're a new poster who has never corresponded with me?

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
              I always wondered why those women who get battered by their husbands and boyfriends stay with them even after getting beaten. I think we found the same thing in every floyd fan. No matter how much he beats them with lies they will keep defending him. let's just hope he doesn't tell them to do anything rash like jump off a bridge in order to celebrate his greatness.
              Crying on Captain Save-a-hoes shoulder?

Very manly~

Comment

Who cares?

Maybe it's not happening because a cut still needs to heal or an outdoor venue needs to be built, or because people keep saying they want the smaller share of the cut but when it's time to make the fight, they start complaining about how they deserve half the cut.

I mean, did you not realize that the Las Vegas judicial system got out of the way solely so Mayweather could fight on May 5th this past year?

Comment

• I assume this is what Mayweather fans want to see.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                    Crying on Captain Save-a-hoes shoulder?

Very manly~
                    if floyd cries. I cry with him.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
                      I assume this is what Mayweather fans want to see.

No.

They want to talk about steroids and 2009 negotiations...smh

Comment

Working...
                      X