No announcement yet.

Martinez calls out Mayweather "I Will Crack Your Bones Like I Did To Chavez Jr"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
    ok but pac agreed to those same demands a couple months later. but floyd changed them. then pac agreed again.but floyd changed them. a 2 year old could see what is happening here. need more evidence? floyd's only thinking about his health. floyd runs away when pac and 50 start talking abandoning his own company. floyd's own family tell him not to fight. floyd demands 100 % of the ppv money SO MANY COINCIDENCES GOIN ON HERE! the fight's so close but alas......the coincidences strike.
    No he didn't. In March 2010 Pacquiao had already walked away from those demands and fought Clottey.

Comment

• You guys are all in here arguing about dates and numbers. If you stepped back and applied the math though you would realize that neither of them have been wanting the fight to happen.

Why would they fight each other for perhaps a 25% extra over what they currently make fighting guys who we all know are easier opponents?

They don't need to fight as they only need to mention each other when they have another fight lined up to stir up the beehive.

Comment

ok but pac agreed to those same demands a couple months later. but floyd changed them. then pac agreed again.but floyd changed them. a 2 year old could see what is happening here. need more evidence? floyd's only thinking about his health. floyd runs away when pac and 50 start talking abandoning his own company. floyd's own family tell him not to fight pac. floyd demands 100 % of the ppv money SO MANY COINCIDENCES GOIN ON HERE!
        floyd changed the demands before manny agreed to them.why would someone agree to something that doesn't exist?a 2 year old can see whats happening here manny and his team agree to offers after floyd takes it off the table

Comment

• Wow.... that is amazing.....

now it will make it worth to go for it.

Comment

• ok new topic. what would it take for you to admit floyd is ducking since you refuse to look at all the evidence piling up a mile high. if floyd said "i am scared of manny pacquiao. i don't want to fight him." is that enough? you would probably just say oh he's being sarcastic. there's almost nothing you won't defend. how about if he signs to fight pac and during the ring walk when he gets to the ring he turns around and run out of the arena crying. oh no he was just thinking about his dead grandma.....

Comment

• Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
              floyd changed the demands before manny agreed to them.why would someone agree to something that doesn't exist?a 2 year old can see whats happening here manny and his team agree to offers after floyd takes it off the table
              So you guys are still arguing about negotiations that took place 2 years ago?

You guys need to let it go.....seriously
              Last edited by Khalid X; 09-27-2012, 11:43 PM.

Comment

ok new topic. what would it take for you to admit floyd is ducking since you refuse to look at all the evidence piling up a mile high. if floyd said "i am scared of manny pacquiao. i don't want to fight him." is that enough? you would probably just say oh he's being sarcastic. there's almost nothing you won't defend. how about if he signs to fight pac and during the ring walk when he gets to the ring he turns around and run out of the arena crying. oh no he was just thinking about his dead grandma.....
                You took the time to write this? I guess it's better than the past three years, when you were busy licking juice off your cardigan.

Comment

• This fight will never take place.

Floyd won't even fight that midget Manny Pacquiao because "he might die in the ring, and his health comes first".......yet I'm suppose to believe that he will fight a south paw (Sergio Martinez) that is 25lb + bigger, just as fast as has more power than Manny .........please GTFOH with that bull****.
                  Last edited by Khalid X; 09-27-2012, 11:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rasheed Mexico View Post
                    So you guys are still arguing about negotiations that took place 2 years ago?
                    No, we're pointing out that if what is occurring today can be defined as ducking, then the same holds true for 2009. And it means that, with both fighters as close to their prime as they could be in order to face each other, and with both agreeing to take 50% of the revenue, Manny Pacquiao walked away. Then spent the next three years figuring out why he couldn't do it. But that's all forgotten, right? People like that would probably forgive their girl for three years of cheating just because now she promises to be good.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                      You took the time to write this? I guess it's better than the past three years, when you were busy licking juice off your cardigan.
                      those were the best three years of my life.

Comment

Working...
                      X