Martinez calls out Mayweather "I Will Crack Your Bones Like I Did To Chavez Jr"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    **insert three years**
    not true but even if it was so you admit floyd is ducking now? thanks. his bluff got called and he mucked. if he was bluffing now then obviously he was bluffing then.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
      not true but even if it was so you admit floyd is ducking now? thanks. his bluff got called and he mucked. if he was bluffing now then obviously he was bluffing then.
      Yes, true.

Comment

• Originally posted by _original_ View Post
        Why has this thread turned into another beating-the-dead-horse Pacquiao/Mayweather fight thread? I thought we were done with that crap? Who cares about that irrelevant fight now, plenty of other match ups out there to talk about (Martinez-Mayweather for one).
        No this turned into dealing with someone who should have been dealt with a long time ago and he is getting aired out~

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
          No this turned into dealing with someone who should have been dealt with a long time ago and he is getting aired out~
          He's been getting aired out a lot lately.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
            It is not telling the whole story~ being selective with the truth is spinning so don't act like you are saying any different.

Facts change and over time demands change, offers and desires reflect that~ maybe in Narnia, Never Never Land or lollipop Mountain negotiations stay the same for years and years but in reality shit changes, not accepting that shit changes makes you not only a liar but a dishonest phony because I know you are not mentally handicapped like that.
            like i said you can make up and spin why floyd changed his demands all you want. the facts remain the same. the point is floyd got what he wanted and still NO FIGHT. why you keep defending the real liar is beyond me.

Comment

like i said you can make up and spin why Manny changed his responses all you want. the facts remain the same. the point is Manny got what he wanted and he TURNED IT DOWN.
              Fixed for the emotionally disturbed.

Comment

Yes, true.
                Floyd Mayweather on Manny Pacquiao: “He takes the test, we got a fight”. March 28, 2011

oh wow i didn't realize it was march 28, 2014 today? boy time really does fly! 3 years!

AIRED YOU DA EFFF OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Comment

Floyd Mayweather on Manny Pacquiao: “He takes the test, we got a fight”. March 28, 2011

oh wow i didn't realize it was march 28, 2014 today? boy time really does fly! 3 years!

AIRED YOU DA EFFF OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
                  Floyd Mayweather 2009, He takes the test we got a fight.

Comment

like i said you can make up and spin why floyd changed his demands all you want. the facts remain the same. the point is floyd got what he wanted and still NO FIGHT.
                    You can spin and tell one side of the story all you want~ Floyd never got what he wanted when it was time to make the fight.

It sucks for Manny that he pissed away his leverage which in turns gives Floyd leverage to ask for more.

Spin all you want that offers should remain in perpetuity when facts on the ground change.

You talk about being a sucker and gullible~ look in the mirror.

Comment

**insert three years**
                      He's said it before. Rather he signed a contract stating so.

Comment

Working...
                      X