No announcement yet.

Martinez calls out Mayweather "I Will Crack Your Bones Like I Did To Chavez Jr"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
    this says it all really. maybe you should care? floyd takes advantage of suckers like you and fights cherry picked opponents because people "just watch what happens"
    Why what happens happens, I have no control over it~

I watch any boxing, I really don't care. I don't even need to think a fight will be competitive to watch I just need to form an opinion on a fight and see if I am right about what happens.

As for being a sucker I find the more boxing I watch the better I am at knowing what will happen.

You don't get me at all, but I can read you like a book.

Comment

you've been defending floyd for avoiding people in the last couple posts but now you are attacking margarito for turning someone down? do you know what irony is?
      No, I'm asking you to be consistent since you conveniently left out the fact that Margs didn't want to fight PWill in the rematch for what other reason than to beg DLH for a fight; gee, go figure. As a matter of fact, it took PWill to become Margs mandatory for them to even fight the first time.

As for defending Mayweather, I'm simply asking you, who should Mayweather have fought when he fought Cotto and DLH, respectively. So far, your answers are K-9 Bundrage and Cory Spinks. Great answers.

Comment

• Unlike most people, i think floyd can beat martinez at 160. martinez doesnt use his size, boxes on the outside with his hands low. Without looking it up, Im pretty sure Mayweather even has the reach advantage. He can outbox sergio easily.

Where the weight does matter though is mayweather will have to actually put on weight and "move up" for this fight. We dont know the fight night weight for the cotto fight but when he weighed in at 150 officially and 150 fight night vs Ortiz and Martinez is 168-170 on fight night, mayweather will have to properly move up and put some muscle on. He isnt used to doing that but I think he can make it work. What it does change though is the probability of him ever fighting at 147 again if he puts on muscle and goes to 160 and kills the possibility of a pac fight for those still holding out. Plus if he beats martinez at 160, which I feel he would, and then fights pac afterwards, no one will give him any credit for a win over pac after beating martinez.

Comment

he didn't miss ortiz though. kinda funny. ortiz wins 1 fight and he jumps all over him. cotto, margarito, williams and pac dominate the division for years. where's floyd? retirement!
          2008 was ages ago, dude. Get over it. Not like he fought bums in the interim. And how long did Pacquiao "dominate" the division for? I don't recall him fighting Margarito at welter (or his best), Cotto at his best or Williams at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
            What a badass Sergio is! Calling out a guy he'll outweigh by 20 pounds!!

How about talking to GOLOVKIN like that? A guy your own size?

But *****gio, will Mayweather in turn split your eye open, and splatter your ass across the canvas like Chavez did to you A GUY WHO HAS BEEN BOXING FOR 8 YEARS? Or will he leave you (LITERALLY) unconscious, in a slumped up heap on the ropes like Margarito did to you? Margarito is your PAPÍ. . . Floyd will be too if he fights you, despite you being so much bigger.

Hahahahhaahah. . . Funny little phaggot Sergio is. . .
            lol look who martinez has fought.Cintron,2xWilliams,Pavlik,Dzinziruk,Chavez Jr.The guy deserves a big payday.

Comment

this says it all really. maybe you should care? floyd takes advantage of suckers like you and fights cherry picked opponents because people "just watch what happens"
              Cherry-picked like Darren Barker cherry-picked? Or cherry-picked like Jorge Solis cherry-picked?

Pretty sure he's fought nothing but champions over his last ten fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                Cotto was a bigger fight than De La Hoya and Hatton, are you serious?

Sure the fight could have happened in 2008, and Floyd retired. But it was not that serious. Williams beat Margarito, then shortly loses to Quintana. Cotto went on to lose in the summer to Margarito, then Margarito went on to lose to Mosley months later, and then Mayweather fought him a year later.

None of these guys stayed consistent. None of them put together a string of good wins in 2008-2009, they all lost. Floyd fought the best possible opponent from those guys, which was Shane Mosley.

Don't even mention anything about 2007, Oscar De La Hoya was hands down the biggest money fight for Floyd, followed by Hatton, given the circumstances[Cotto being Top Rank].
                mosley was better than cotto and margarito? cotto and margarito were dominating from 2006-2008. mayweather came back to beat the last man standing at the time which ironically was old man mosley. strange how floyd didn't fight any of them before that. this is called cherry picking. i'm shocked you can't see this.

Comment

• Originally posted by davis828 View Post
                  Cherry-picked like Darren Barker cherry-picked? Or cherry-picked like Jorge Solis cherry-picked?

Pretty sure he's fought nothing but champions over his last ten fights.
                  oh which belt did he beat marquez for?

Comment

oh which belt did he beat marquez for?
                    Pretty sure Marquez just came off winning a title... that makes him a champion correct? I guess Ward didn't just beat a champion.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                      2008 was ages ago, dude. Get over it. Not like he fought bums in the interim. And how long did Pacquiao "dominate" the division for? I don't recall him fighting Margarito at welter (or his best), Cotto at his best or Williams at all.
                      here are the rankings for 2008. yeah pac didn't dominate at all........beat every single one of those guys in 2 years.

1.Antonio Margarito
                      2.Miguel Angel Cotto
                      3.Shane Mosley
                      4.Joshua Clottey
                      5.Manny Pacquiao

Comment

Working...
                      X