No announcement yet.

Martinez calls out Mayweather "I Will Crack Your Bones Like I Did To Chavez Jr"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
    A pretty good win. I'm pretty certain Martinez was happy with himself after the night.

Jones was ducking lewis...
    I guess DLH was ducking the super middleweights too. Muhammad Ali should have rematch Holmes too. DUCK
    You're grasping for straws now.

De La Hoya was never a super middleweight, Jones WAS a heavyweight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Exposed Agenda
      Never been banned before. There's not a single thread on the front page about pacquaio but if there was you can guarantee I'll be in there exposing his fanboys too. It's not just limited to c0ck suckers of Floyd (like you) , everyone can get it.

Again, why is Floyd fighting Martinez a "lose lose" situation for Floyd?
      Dude it's not me banning you, relax. If you have a issue, here's a tissue! If you want I will pm Reed or Banstick on your behalf. Just don't get mad at me when you get banned.

NOW, do you want to talk boxing or how you keep getting banned?

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        You're grasping for straws now.

De La Hoya was never a super middleweight, Jones WAS a heavyweight.
        I am not grasping at straws, I just don't think it should be considered a duck if a guy doesn't want to fight the biggest fight at the end of his career when he just came out of prison.

Comment

• I find it funny how people are being hypocritical right now.....You all ragged Mayweather for "fighting smaller guys" but, y'all happy that Sergio is calling Mayweather out........I would love to see this fight at 154...but if it don't happen its ok because they are in different weight classes.

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
            I am not grasping at straws, I just don't think it should be considered a duck if a guy doesn't want to fight the biggest fight at the end of his career when he just came out of prison.
            Yes, you are grasping at straws. And switching topics on the fly as well, I see. You were the one who brought up Jones and Lewis, I was the one who told the truth about it, then you made a false comparison between De La Hoya fighting super middleweights (a weight division he'd never even fought in) and Jones (a heavyweight champion) fighting Lewis (the real heavyweight champion).

Two totally different things.

And if Mayweather doesn't fight Martinez it's a duck. Especially if he fights someone else at 154 instead. If he can make it to fight someone like Alvarez then he could make it to fight Martinez.

Comment

Yes, you are grasping at straws. And switching topics on the fly as well, I see. You were the one who brought up Jones and Lewis, I was the one who told the truth about it, then you made a false comparison between De La Hoya fighting super middleweights (a weight division he'd never even fought in) and Jones (a heavyweight champion) fighting Lewis (the real heavyweight champion).

Two totally different things.

And if Mayweather doesn't fight Martinez it's a duck. Especially if he fights someone else at 154 instead. If he can make it to fight someone like Alvarez then he could make it to fight Martinez.
              Business-wise, if the choice is between Alvarez and Martinez, the clear choice would be Alvarez. And the promoter for Martinez are on record for saying that they are more interested in doing the rematch with Chavez Jr, than pursuing a fight with Floyd Mayweather.

Comment

That is where you lose me, Martinez is no one at 154 currently and it is very suspect that he will be even close to the same guy considering his style, age and recent fights.

Sure it would be fine if they fight, but I don't think it is currently something that needs to happen.

A fight even a quality one that doesn't happen does not make it a duck~

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
                  Business-wise, if the choice is between Alvarez and Martinez, the clear choice would be Alvarez. And the promoter for Martinez are on record for saying that they are more interested in doing the rematch with Chavez Jr, than pursuing a fight with Floyd Mayweather.
                  Exactly. The same people who say they understand why Martinez is calling out smaller fighter because he's chasing a payday, are saying Floyd can't choose the more lucrative option (Canelo) or it's a duck. It's hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                    That is where you lose me, Martinez is no one at 154 currently and it is very suspect that he will be even close to the same guy considering his style, age and recent fights.

Sure it would be fine if they fight, but I don't think it is currently something that needs to happen.

Agree to disagree, then. Martinez has been calling Mayweather's name for quite some time now, and with the wins over Williams, Pavlik, and Chavez I think he has a claim.

I should state, however, that I think Sergio is a bigger win than Canelo even at 154lbs. I'm just not sold on Alvarez at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post

If Andre Ward or Chad Dawson said they want to fight Floyd Mayweather next, and Floyd said no, they'd criticize Floyd for that. In fact, I've recently seen an article or two saying that Floyd needs to fight Andre Ward. LOL.

Comment

Working...
                      X