No announcement yet.

Martinez calls out Mayweather "I Will Crack Your Bones Like I Did To Chavez Jr"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
    he's avoided pac. i don't care how many cherry picked fights he's won. just like he avoided cotto and margarito to fight baldomir and retirement. just like he's avoiding martinez right now and will fight some b level guy like guerrero next. we know his MO. well most of us do...
    This is the problem. Whoever floyd doesnt fight is the one he ducked. I guarantee if floyd didnt fight baldomir and fought someone else, u would say he ducked baldomir. Y'all say he ducked Mosley. But we saw mOsley look shook and say "I want to go on vacation. Why doesn't Floyd fight someone else?" What's funny to me is that for years and years Floyd has been considered as the p4p best by fans, analysts AND other boxers. Until de la hoya, floyd was a huge risk but he didnt generate huge ppv numbers, which is the reason you guys give as to why martinez shouldnt fight ggg (im not saying he should) Why would it not occur to u that maybe, just maybe, these guys have been ducking him? That would be the logical reasoning. But nobody is ducking anybody. Get real. It's just business.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      Your presence is requested in the lounge. There's an apprecation thread in your honor I don't think you've visited yet.
      Is that so? will look it up later. Thanks for the heads up, my man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
        you said excuses so im waiting
        answer the question. would you consider it a duck?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
          Go all Hatton mode Serg, make it happen. By the way he said, "From here till November of next year I'm gonna find you".
          That is 14 months of hide and seek... the hiding part is going to be hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dale Cardon View Post
            That is 14 months of hide and seek... the hiding part is going to be hilarious.

retirement is a warm solace for floyd...just simply say prison took out his motivation to fight.

Comment

• Let's list the excuses/reasons/justifications why Martinez shouldn't fight Floyd:
              -Size disparity
              -Mayweather isn't a real 154lber
              -Martinez would be weight-drained
              -Martinez should move up and fight Ward
              -Martinez should clean out his division
              -Martinez isn't a PPV attraction/lacks star-power
              -Martinez is old

Did I miss anything?

Then you have fans who use a combination of these excuses with the "Floyd would beat him easy and not get credit" line. This is why I can't wait for the day that Mayweather retires, never seen somebody make so much $$$ and simultaneously be portrayed as the victim.
              Last edited by kiaba360; 09-27-2012, 06:02 PM.

Comment

• Floyd will "need" money at some point over the next 12 months~ if he happens to make it through the next 12 then it will be shortly after but the longer he stays away the more likely he is to fall off big time and get beat.

Comment

• Mayweather should take this fight now. Martinez stock is at an all time high. This fight can potentially do 1.5 mill

Comment

• Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                    Is that so? will look it up later. Thanks for the heads up, my man.
                    I bumped it for you, so it should still be on the first page when you get around to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                      answer the question. would you consider it a duck?
                      ill answer it when you show the excuses from this thread by floyd fans that you and your other cheerleaders are boasting to have

Comment

Working...
                      X