Martinez calls out Mayweather "I Will Crack Your Bones Like I Did To Chavez Jr"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martinez getting desperate now. You can always move up and fight Ward

Of course not

So if you're not willing to go up and fight, what makes you think Floyd should?

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
      he priced himself out. why not take the 7 million guarantee. remember a guarantee is a minimum. if the fight sells a lot of ppv's he would have made tons more. arum was doing floyd a favor giving him all that money. he was taking a big risk on a guy who wasn't a huge star. his career high was 4 million at that point. floyd also demanded 20 million to fight delahoya which was total bull. he just didn't want to fight any of the top rank guys so he made ****** demands like he always does.
      According to you~

Yea Floyd got over on Arum, Arum misused Floyd and thus was never able to take full advantage of his potential. Floyd made way more on the fights than he wanted from Arum in the end so Floyd was proven right and Arum was proven wrong.

Arum himself said about Floyd "got to know when to hold'em and got to know when to fold'em" now let me ask you this do you think he is real happy about letting Floyd get away.

According to me Floyd was just trying to get what he was worth and I am proven right because he made more against Hatton than he wanted from Arum, he made more against Oscar than he wanted from Arum and made more against Cotto that what Arum wanted to pay. If he stayed with Arum he would have done worse, I don't even know how you could debate that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
        what excuses? Those are part of the pac gang or martinez haters
        oh look we have a brave one here. so if floyd won't fight martinez at 154, would you consider it a duck?

Comment

• Originally posted by kadyo View Post
          Is that a jab or what?

Floyd ain't fighting sergio, Period.
          co-sign this

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            The same people who are saying Sergio should fight Golovkin are the same people who said Chavez would break Martinez in half.
            Indeed, from one flavor of the month 160 pounder to the next one~

Comment

• Originally posted by Exposed Agenda
              Your Aspergers flaring up or something? The **** are you on kid, shut up and move along fan boy.
              did you go back and realize your were making stuff up to fit your agenda and now cant answer the questions asked on this and other posts?

Kid? Fanboy? Calling the kettle black huh. Now run off and make up more lies so you and the other nuthuggers can habe something to finally cheer

Comment

• Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                oh look we have a brave one here. so if floyd won't fight martinez at 154, would you consider it a duck?
                you said excuses so im waiting

Comment

• Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                  Revenge is the mother of all satisfactions.
                  Your presence is requested in the lounge. There's an apprecation thread in your honor I don't think you've visited yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dale Cardon View Post
                    co-sign this
                    Alangya alas siete na pala, nawili ko kakabasa dito. Batsi nako.

Comment

• Floyd is a champ at 154 and Sergio said he is willing to come down to 154 to handle business. No problem with this fight here. Sergio beats Floyd

Comment

Working...
                      X