No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Olympians Herring, Browne Make Six Signings for Haymon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Olympians Herring, Browne Make Six Signings for Haymon

Native New Yorkers Jamel Herring and Marcus Browne have joined four of their U.S. Olympic teammates in signing with adviser Al Haymon following London 2012.

“It’s definitely been a long road to get here,” Herring told BoxingScene.com. “From Olympic Trials to the World Championships to having to qualify again for the Olympics through the Continental Championships, I’ve been silencing the critics and I have a lot to prove as a pro now that I’ve signed with Al.” [Click Here To Read More]

Haymon should have tried to go sign some guys who won medals.

Comment

whos the best one the most potential to be a great fighter?

Comment

Good luck to all of them, especially Herring, semper fi bro

Comment

Originally posted by raf727 View Post
          Good luck to all of them, especially Herring, semper fi bro
          I'm sure ur aware that he posts here. Really cool dude tho.

Comment

I think Browne and Spence have the best potential...Raushee is good but up there in age, think he would have to be moved fast in the pro ranks...never been impressed with Herring...but hey he could prove me wrong

Spence is my favorite, think he has it mentally and physically...I really like Browne but I've followed him for years and in tough spots he's shown mental weakness down the stretch (most noticeably in the Olympics)...I hope he turns it around though

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
              whos the best one the most potential to be a great fighter?
              i like gausha

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                I'm sure ur aware that he posts here. Really cool dude tho.
                I didn't know he posts here actually, was just wishing him luck because I'm a former marine myself as well as an aspiring boxer

Comment

Originally posted by raf727 View Post
                  I didn't know he posts here actually, was just wishing him luck because I'm a former marine myself as well as an aspiring boxer
                  Thanks man, Semper Fi!

Originally posted by -EX- View Post
                  I think Browne and Spence have the best potential...Raushee is good but up there in age, think he would have to be moved fast in the pro ranks...never been impressed with Herring...but hey he could prove me wrong

Spence is my favorite, think he has it mentally and physically...I really like Browne but I've followed him for years and in tough spots he's shown mental weakness down the stretch (most noticeably in the Olympics)...I hope he turns it around though
                  In all honesty I wasn't happy about my Olympic experience and it's exactly why I chose a new trainer, and the reason why I'm not fighting until end of November. We want to make serious adjustments before we do anything but look out for the rest of the guy who'll make their debuts around the beginning of November.

Comment

Originally posted by kokingbill View Post
                    Haymon should have tried to go sign some guys who won medals.
                    A lot of the guys that won medals are signing with the AIBA pro league.

Comment

Working...
                    X