No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Fines Chavez Jr. $10K, Asks Him To Enter Rehab

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
    they just fined the OC of Redskins 25K for speaking up to refs but i guess thats a respectable sport. 10k for disrespecting sport and WBC. Must be nice to have Tio Jose as president
    must be huh.

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
    Of course it does. A fine is supposed to be a punishment, it's supposed to hurt your pockets.
    A fine for something that is not a PED or that even some boxing testing organization like VADA do not even test for. So yes i say it just fine.

and when their is no precedent for what should be fined then who are we to say its not fair. say if the rule was the first time a failed marijuna test is 10% of purse and the wbc does not fine him the 10% then we can cry. But their is no standard so ........................

Comment

what was sergio's "noble stance?"

Comment

Where can Sillyman go to rehab for being a douche?

Comment

They want to fine him and send him to rehab?! **** THAT!!
          He's a ****ing CHAVEZ, They do whatever the **** they want,when they want.
          Those are the perks of coming from boxing royalty.
          Anyone who doesn't like it can **** off!

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
            must be huh.

A fine for something that is not a PED or that even some boxing testing organization like VADA do not even test for. So yes i say it just fine.

and when their is no precedent for what should be fined then who are we to say its not fair. say if the rule was the first time a failed marijuna test is 10% of purse and the wbc does not fine him the 10% then we can cry. But their is no standard so ........................
            obviously!

So is there a fine for "banned substance" or do they just choose which should get more and less. If so then favortism is present here,

Comment

10k, really? Casamayor got fined his whole purse vs Bradley when he was caught the same way Chavez did. Corrupt Sulaiman looking after his god-son again.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                obviously!

So is there a fine for "banned substance" or do they just choose which should get more and less. If so then favortism is present here,
                lol I never said their isnt and favortism their but unless their is a standard rule they we cant really cry unfair. Since their is nothing to judge it on that its unfair.

Originally posted by rahirahman View Post
                10k, really? Casamayor got fined his whole purse vs Bradley when he was caught the same way Chavez did. Corrupt Sulaiman looking after his god-son again.
                LOL casamayor was only fined 10K too not his whole purse.

Comment

Originally posted by rahirahman View Post
                  Nah they only fined him $10k in the end and revoked his license for a year. NSAC is probably gonna do the same thing to Chavez Jr but no worries, Arum will have him fight in Texas or Mexico in no time.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                    lol @ Rehab for weed, I just imagine him group therapy wtf is he going to talk about?
                    He also had a DWI not that long ago so obviously his problems most likely go much deeper. And although I am no fan of his and believe him to be little more than an overrated hype job I sincerely hope he gets his 5hit in order.

Comment

Lol, he will not go to one single class of rehab, but they will tell the blind public that he is attending. What a joke Chavez Jr. really is. I can't believe people really think guy have it in him.

Comment

Working...
                      X