Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Order Confirmation: Mayweather, Pacquiao Lawsuit Over

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mayweather doesn't care for anyone but himself. what does he mean by family? is it the ones in jail? cause it definitely is not his kids or their mothers after physically and verbally abusing them. nothing but an insane and stupid brute who knows how to box.

Comment

This could have been settled years ago and move on. But Floyd is an arrogant person surrounded by yes people. People who think they're giving him a favor when in fact they're destroying him.

He can recover PR-wise, actually. But constant conflict and confrontation is their way of living. They have to insult people and talk down on them. Instead of doing it diplomatically and in a peaceful manner. Sport brings people together in all walks of life. But the Mayweathers and the people around them are filled with hate and envy.

Comment

Mayweather is straight trash. Everyone surrounding him is trash, his whole dam crew is nothing but trash. Uncle Rodger is an arrogant prick. I'm glad May was forced to go out of his comfort zone and realize he is not above the law. Although we all know he didn't say any of that, the lawyers wrote the entire thing. What a circus boxing has turned into lately.

Comment

thats what happens when you surround yourself with smart people...floyd got too many dumbasses in his corner...

Comment

I'm pleased the Mayweathers have had to do this. They accused Pac out of spite not because they actually believed he was on something.

Just like when they implied Khan was roiding after his run of wins leading up to Peterson.

Just shows how the Mayweathers know **** all about who might be roiding when they accused Khan of it and he got his ass handed to him by Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by mike gonzalez View Post
              I stated on one of my earlier threads
              andre ward was going to take chad dawson to school
              now mayweather will take pacquiao to school
              Actually Pac schooled Floyd on how to manage his money! He has to pay pac bigtime! I hope Floyd got something left! He spend so much on his gambling loses, his ex GFs settlemenst, his lawyers, gotta pay Pac and his lawyers too!

Comment

Originally posted by mike gonzalez View Post
                I stated on one of my earlier threads
                andre ward was going to take chad dawson to school
                now mayweather will take pacquiao to school
                Bold predictions there. Ward was only a 4-1 favorite. Floyd would probably be 2-1 +, much wider here on NSB.

Comment

Now the dumb parrots can start repeating this part of the Floyd gospel.

Comment

50 done corrupted Pacquiao fans minds. Hilarious!

Comment

comment boards are full of people who just want to see floyd lose in any way possible even making up a 10million dolla settlement smh

Comment

Working...
                      X