Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Koncz: 55-45 is Real, Mayweather Likely Not Interested

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course he's not interested, stop acting stupid Michael. 60-40 or no fight.

Comment

Floyd the duck has been unmasked

Comment

Originally posted by komandante View Post
        No Team PAc has been shown to be liars...oh wait we all already knew this.

Cotto confirmed it by denying what Arum said to media but now i guess Cotto is a liar too huh

Comment

Who cares about this fight PAC career is done he really lost to Jmm and didn't look good he lost to a 1 legged Bradley and Floyd had a tough fight with cotto and just got out of jail fight is not happening and it lost all its steam

Comment

Originally posted by komandante View Post
            Says a 12 yrd old , you kids are off in the head !

Comment

Here we go again. Rider A against Rider B. The same BS with the insight of ******s.

Comment

Spin it Team Pac, Spin it! At this moment you have supporters believing it all...till after the JMM fight. Then we will see

Comment

floyd just doesn't seem interested in the fight...

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
                    Here we go again. Rider A against Rider B. The same BS with the insight of ******s.
                    Of course it is but might as well have fun picking on the little kids who dont realize that PAc is fighting JMM in Dec and not Floyd. But sshhhh dont ruin their fun, they get so little of it these days

Comment

There was a time when i thought that both sides deserved a 50/50 split, but not anymore. I don't think team Pacquiao is in a position to dictate anything at this point. They longer have the leverage that they once had back in 2009 when Manny used to put on better performances, ect. I think a 55/45 split is more than fair, but at the same time Floyd has the leverage to ask for a 60/40 split if he wants to. Bottom line, this fight won't happen any time soon.

Comment

Working...
                      X