No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Koncz: 55-45 is Real, Mayweather Likely Not Interested

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
    Yet you still watch him and regard him as the best, you don't have to admit it, but I refuse to believe anyone can be that stupid.
    I watch boxing but i dont regard him as the best. He needs to prove it against the best comp and has failed to do so since 05.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      doesnt matter ...WHY NOW...What matters is , NOW! Nothing in this world will make Floyd fight Manny!
      NOW!! Pac is fighting JMM!!! Let Floyd come out and say ok lets fight but NOW pac is fighting JMM!! Blind as a bat. So sad

Comment

• Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
        Floyd dictates terms
        Yup, Floyd just settled out of court with Manny .... and
        Floyd dictated everything: ... "I apologies for putting my foot in my mouth and Manny is a great fighter ..... "

lol!

Comment

• of course floydiepoo isnt interested. Why would he want to lose!

Comment

• So there goes Floyd fans excuse of "but Koncz said winner takes 55-45"

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
              Yup, Floyd just settled out of court with Manny .... and
              Floyd dictated everything: ... "I apologies for putting my foot in my mouth and Manny is a great fighter ..... "

lol!
              haha let pac have his biggest payday

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                So there goes Floyd fans excuse of "but Koncz said winner takes 55-45"
                thats not an excuse thats what he said. In a corrupt sport thats one of the worse ideas ever but as a pac fan you probably think its great.

Comment

• This is why its hard for me to defend Floyd these days...not so much of him, but most of his moronic fan base. Most use no logic or objectivity, defend EVERYTHING he says or does, everyone is a hater, and Arum is the devil. blah blah blah. Mannys fan base can be just as bad, but they dont seem as extreme, and as emotional as often.

Look heres the reality....Floyd was NEVER going to fight Manny coming out of jail, and if anyone even thought that, then you are a moron. 55/45 is about right, and only extremist fan boys will argue otherwise. As for the ones hanging onto EVERY word Arums camp says, and calls all of them liars.....why is it ONLY one way? Floyd said he would fight 2-3x this year, and likely NOT going to happen. Did he say that just to keep all of you on the edge of your seats? Maybe, but who cares....I don't.

Finally....as for the money, 40 mil lock flat fee is just pathetic for anyone to try and defend. If any of you really think that Manny only makes 6 - 8 mil a fight....do everyone a favor and NEVER get into an economics debate (you might even think trickle down aka Reaganomics actually works). While he does not make the 3-40 Floyd makes, he makes up for it with his mass money generated from endorsements. Then again, WHO CARES?!?!?!?! Why are so many Floyd extremist so concerned about these guys personal financial being? Bottom line is that these are 2 of the most profitable athletes in the world, and loved by many, and for anyone to try and discredit that, please do society a favor and go play in traffic during rush hour, because you are only slowing down the evolution of people.

Comment

• Why isnt Floyd jumping on this opportunity, Where are his Tweets?

Comment

• Mayweather is simply SCARED of da PACMAN !!!!!!!!

RESPECT:

Comment

Working...
                      X