Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook: Bradley Rejected, Hatton in 2013 is Huge!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Kell Brook has revealed he was close to taking a fight with WBO welterweight champion Timothy Bradley but chose to take the mandatory route with the IBF.

Brook takes on Hector Saldivia for the mandatory position for the IBF welterweight title in Betfair’s ‘This Is It’ at the Motorpoint Arena in Sheffield on October 20 live on Sky Sports, a route the Sheffield star and his promoter Eddie Hearn decided was the right move for the 25 year olds career.

Brook came through a gut check against Carson Jones in his last outing at the Motorpoint Arena in July, and he believes the mandatory route could lead to a mega fight in 2013 against the returning Ricky Hatton.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    brooks you better stick with fighting your limey bretherens.
    you do not want to fight worldclass competition. youre not there yet. and probably will never be.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
      Why is it seems like nobody wants to fight bradley?
      beacuse there's no point in taking a sure loss for not that much money... People forget that these guys don't know any other trades... If he loses now without having managed to get to a world title, he'll more then likely not be part of any paydays in the future.

Gotto suck to be at that level and then retire to a 9-5. Kell brook will get derailed though

Comment

Why is he scared of da featha fisted Bradley?

Comment

SMART MOVE...Because the Brook I seen against Carson Jones, wouldn't stand a chance against Timothy Bradley, Bradley outworks him Easily for 12 Rounds

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dough View Post
            At first i read it wrong. I thought Bradley rejected Kell brook.

Come on man, when is this guy gonna step up in the competition. He fought carson jones which is definitely an improvement, but he is a virtual unknown.

The guy says bring on pacquiao and all the big guns, but he wont fight the guy who "officially" beat pacquiao.

If he was young, i'd say fair enough, but he is 26 and has faced no one really of note. Just my view on this. I do like him though

Comment

Brook acting like a real bitch. I used to like this guy but he needs to STEP IT UP. He rejects a Bradley then is saying a shot Hatton is a huge fight. Clown.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dough View Post
                Because as of right now the featha fisted Timothy easily outboxes him to a 12 round decision. Then people like you would be the first to label Brook a hypejob etc etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
                  Brook acting like a real bitch. I used to like this guy but he needs to STEP IT UP. He rejects a Bradley then is saying a shot Hatton is a huge fight. Clown.
                  He'll be mandatory for the IBF title if he wins his next fight. Against the winner of Alexander-Bailey.

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
                    Calm down.

Fighting Bradley offers nothing to Brook and it's especially a dumb move when he's in a final eliminator for the IBF title. Of course Hatton is a huge fight, how wouldn't it be?

Brook is on the right path now he's with Matchroom, he'll be losing that 0 soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                      Calm down.

Fighting Bradley offers nothing to Brook and it's especially a dumb move when he's in a final eliminator for the IBF title. Of course Hatton is a huge fight, how wouldn't it be?

Brook is on the right path now he's with Matchroom, he'll be losing that 0 soon enough.
                      I dont want to see him lose. I just want his nuts to drop already. Hes still a prospect in my eyes and thats sad.

Comment

Working...
                      X