No announcement yet.

Timothy Bradley vs. Robert Guerrero rumored for 12/15 on HBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulf View Post
    GBP was totally willing to co-promote Vanes-Lara before it went to purse bid.

I can see GBP and TR making this fight, largely due to that fatc that neither guy is a superstar. Less money involved = much more likely.
    honestly, not many people they can have ho. Fight that'll make much money. This fight in Cali, where both men have fanbases, would be fiscslly better than msg.

Comment

Oh bloody hellll! This will be one hell of a fight! love this match up! Hope it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
        Sike. GB and TR ain't working together.

Bradley vs L Pete
        Gamboa vs A Pete

Fights will be in DC.
        Make it happen, Ill be there in a heartbeat.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
          omg... Fml, another day im not there.... Fml again... This is even closer than NYC. Would make money though.... Seating at Verizon center is horrible I hear.

Comment

Easy work for bradley.

Comment

If it happens, that would be a freaking great fight. I would roll with Tim but they are two of my favorite boxers so it'd be tough to watch one of them lose.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                omg... Fml, another day im not there.... Fml again... This is even closer than NYC. Would make money though.... Seating at Verizon center is horrible I hear.
                I think I heard something along those lines too or something about all the seats are on the same level? Man, I don't care. If it happens Ill be there. But I don't really care where it's at as long as Gamboa gets back in the ring. If it's too far I wont be able to go live but Ill watch.

Comment

Me too. I'm hoping that card gets made.

Getting to see Bradley, Gamboa and Peterson live on the same card would definitely be worth the money. Mine at least.

Comment

I think I heard something along those lines too or something about all the seats are on the same level? Man, I don't care. If it happens Ill be there. But I don't really care where it's at as long as Gamboa gets back in the ring. If it's too far I wont be able to go live but Ill watch.
                    same what I heard. Would suck if you're in the back and just watching the big screen

Comment

I think the seating at the DC Convention Center was poor. Not the Verizon Center. Khan vs. Peterson was at the Convention Center where there were no elevated seats.

Comment

Working...
                      X