Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should a fighter engage if he doesnt have too?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think its all personal preference. i really like fighters who bang it out skillfully and know how to win a fight with excitement. i also like the skillful defensive boxers who are boring but know how to work a person. the only reason i like them though is because i like to try and figure out their style and what they do wrong. i agree though exciting boxers are the only boxers who should be the big money prize fighters. i remember floyd early in his career being exciting so maybe thats why he still a draw now even though he has basically become a defensive shell. his fights as of late have been really interesting though.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
      I am here re watching rios vs Abril or should I say I rewatched it with some friends cause it was earlier in the day (we all work same place monday tusedays off, gay I know) . I said Abril won, He won like a girl but he won and my friends said he won by surviving disguising as boxing and that really resonated with me. Cause my friend used my word against me lol "he won like a girl" and said I wouldent want to watch him fight again or even gave him respect for winning the fight, which is true to a point. He won the fight but he won nothing else, not the public nothing.

Would it had do him better if he would have echange for a bit and box, exchange for a bit then box.

Prize fight fighting is different then boxing, and FOTY dont reward puer boxers, and pure boxers never get the fanfare that Prize fighters gets?

what are you guys opinion?
      No disrespect, but this is a STUPID ****ing question.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
        No disrespect, but this is a STUPID ****ing question.
        No surely were wrong! Whitaker,Mayweather,Pep,Toney,ALI are NOT PRIZE FIGHTERS hahahaha NO your right this thread is ****ing stupid

Comment

Working...
        X