Comments Thread For: Agbeko Dares Guillermo Rigondeaux To Accept Challenge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Show what Rigo is made of, I love it.

Comment

If this happens, I got Rigondeaux by KO/TKO. Agbeko throws way too many wide shots.

Comment

Love this match. Make it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          Wow, so a guy called pacboy who supports Pacman has the nerve to post this?? I guess Mosley was on a tear when he fought Pacman huh??
          That make no sense!....Oh its Bush baby! LOL Bush Baby! LOL you got nerve to talk about anyone's username....Bushy! LMAO.....As for Mosley being on a (tear)...WTF does that mean? LOL And whats that got to do with the topic...Floyd or Manny was never mentioned...... LOL !

WOW just WOW! You poor poor thing! WOW! WOW! WOW WOW WOW WOW!

YOU SO DUMB YOU COULDN'T POOR PIZZ OUTTA A BOOT IF THE INSTRUCTIONS WERE WRITTEN ON THE HEEL!

Comment

I think Agbeko would lose the fight, if it happens, but he is right. Rigondeaux should fight a guy like him before acting like he deserves a shot at Mares or Donaire.
            It doesn't matter how talented you are, you have to go out there and prove that talent is still there vs top fighters (at the pro level).

Comment

People see Rigo fighting very little, with a lot less wear and tear and rave about him. Just like in his previous fights, once he steps up, he will find he gets hit more and people may be more durable too. Brock Lesnar may have got a title at UFC so early, but if he had to go up the ranks, he may not have ever been a Champ.

Comment

I got a feeling Top Rank is gonna reject that fight. Then the people who claim Donaire is ducking Rigo won't have a leg to stand on.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                  I got a feeling Top Rank is gonna reject that fight. Then the people who claim Donaire is ducking Rigo won't have a leg to stand on.
                  How does TR not allowing Agbeko/Rigo change that perception?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    solid fight.

king kong looks to be a bit faded, but he's got the pace and the chin to give rigo issues.

i'd be interested to see what the odds look like for this one.
                    Faded, how? He lost in a close fight to Mares.

Comment

Rigo has to be the most overrated boxer here in NSB..

He hasn't done ***** but according to most, he'd "KO"the likes of Donaire,Agbeko, etch.....

very overrated!

Comment

Working...
                      X