• Show
Clear All

get ronnie nathanielz, check hooks and puga to do that job

we will see a knock out by decision for the first time

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
      get ronnie nathanielz, check hooks and puga to do that job

we will see a knock out by decision for the first time
      Actually to Ronnie Nathanielz credit he came out next day on phillipine morning news saying Pacman lost that 3rd Jmm fight he received even death threats for saying that,he said "just because Manny is our national hero doesnt mean we should lie and say he deserved to win that fight as it was a clear loss and didnt win more than 4rounds" checkhooks and puga yes theyll give manny a ko win before the announcer gets finished saying "lets get ready to rumble"

Comment

listen to this, humble from start to finish...respectful, no insults or bad word despite three robberies and no bad words.
        the geezer is and has always been a pro fighter who puts money grabbers to fvkin shame and is quality through and through(so to is pacman). excellent.
        cant wait.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          WBO junior welterweight champion Juan Manuel Marquez wants three neutral judges for his fourth fight with Manny Pacquiao on December 8th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Marquez doesn't want any judges from the state of Nevada. He believes the Nevada judges have robbed him of three earned victories against Pacquiao.

They fought to a draw in 2004, with Marquez losing a close split decision in 2008 and close majority decision in 2011. All three of those endings were viewed as controversial.

[Click Here To Read More]
          Who can blame him??? Manny to be fair shouldve won the first fight solely based on the number of knockdowns,even in that fight JMm dominated the majority but based onthe strength of the first round manny shouldve won, the 2nd and 3rd fights were definitley Jmms,manny was simply "too big to fail" and may still be,I dont even want to see this fight because the last thing we need is another robberry

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
            Actually to Ronnie Nathanielz credit he came out next day on phillipine morning news saying Pacman lost that 3rd Jmm fight he received even death threats for saying that,he said "just because Manny is our national hero doesnt mean we should lie and say he deserved to win that fight as it was a clear loss and didnt win more than 4rounds" checkhooks and puga yes theyll give manny a ko win before the announcer gets finished saying "lets get ready to rumble"

Yup. Pan fanatic's have been hating on Ronnie Nathanielz since the 2nd Marquez Pac fight, Ronnie scored it 115 to 113 for Marquez. I cant believe he was actually getting death threats from his fellow country men after the 3rd fight, that just makes filipinos look bad

Comment

Won't go to the scorecards. You're getting Knocked out.

Comment

I am a huge JMM fan as he is my favorite technical boxer of all time but he needs to stop the blood clot crying! Of the 3 fights I had him winning only the 3rd bout. First 2 were close but Pac edged them both with the knockdowns.

Comment

Does anyone really believe Pac is knocking out JMM lol? Honestly? Pac knocked JMM 4 times, with all 4 of those times being more when Pac at his prime and most dangerous and he couldn't stop JMM. The last fight he couldn't even drop or even wobble JMM. Pac couldn't even drop Bradley and he was blasting him with straight lefts the whole night. Obviously anything can happen in boxing but I just do not see Pac stopping JMM, no way in hell. Do I feel JMM will stop Pac? No I do not see that either. I think once again it will go pretty much as the last 3 fights went. As I said before, I like to compare Pac to RJJ, an explosive fighter with amazing angles and reflexes but who turned into a punching bag when his speed/reflexes diminished. I am not saying Pac is at the punching bag point, which he isn't but he has declined. Pac never had the defense or technical skills of a boxer so he does not have those to rely on or fall back on to use once his speed and reflexes are gone. That is why fighters like Bhop, JMM, and maybe even Floyd can fight into older ages because their skills and strengths were not solely based on speed and reflexes. If Pac is still boxing in another 1-2 years, he will be getting beaten up. Mark my word. If Bradley had any power or better skill, Pac would have been in some trouble with all the punches Tim landed. JMM just needs to use his game plan and just negate Manny's straight left and keep walking him into punches all night. Even though Manny's right hand has come along, his straight left is all anyone needs to worry about in all honesty. It will be competitive sure I just do not see anyone getting stopped on either side.

Comment

A Mexican judge A Texas judge and a California judge

Comment

Originally posted by I JUS CHILLIN
                      Marquez wants this, Marquez wants that.

Marquez wants everything but Amir Khan.

He ducked Amir TWICE.
                      who?

Comment

Working...
                      X