Comments Thread For: Corrie Sanders Shot, Later Dies From The Injuries

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

terrible, awful news

Comment

R.I.P. Champ one of the most memorable underdogs in boxing history,too soon.

Comment

wow and I was just watching his sluggfest with hasim rahman a few nights ago...terrible news...

RIP champ your now playing golf in heaven

Comment

The sad thing is those robbers who killed Corrie will get off with a slap on the wrist, in South Africa it's a hell hole there.

There was a brutal ****, killing of a South African family by some former employees and the killers were smiling in court because they knew they would get off easy

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...*d-mother.html

Comment

R.I.P.

So sorry.

Comment

This is such sad news, rest in peace Corrie, you died a hero.

Comment

Shocking new... Rest in peace Champion. He had an unaccomplished carrer, but was a big threat for any HW.

Comment

Really shocking news. If he didn't try anything then why did they shoot him? They need to find those scumbags.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    The sad thing is those robbers who killed Corrie will get off with a slap on the wrist, in South Africa it's a hell hole there.

There was a brutal ****, killing of a South African family by some former employees and the killers were smiling in court because they knew they would get off easy

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...*d-mother.html
                    Even if those human excrement are caught, as you say they will get off easy considering the victim's skin color. You want to see state-sponsored racism alive and well go to SA as a white man. I'm no apologetic for the apartheid but instead of improving things have gone down the sh** hole ever since. People ****, rob, and kill with impunity.

Anyway, I don't want to turn this tragedy into a discussion of SA's social problems, everyone knows about them already. God bless you Corrie. It's senseless, but I am at least comforted knowing that Sanders passed protecting a life he valued more than his own.

Comment

RIP champ....

Comment

Working...
                      X