Your top 5 current fighters you hate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
    Yes.........

My hate for Calzaghe isnt healthy. I stay out of those threads. When he started saying he was a legend for beating a shot Roy that sent me over the edge.
    Really? I'm little dissapointed I never saw you go ape**** on Joe in a thread now. That would be something.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      All-Time:

Calzaghe
      Duran
      Camacho
      Hamed
      Tszyu

Again, I don't hate any of them, just dislike really.

you dislike roberto duran and kostya tszyu ?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        you dislike roberto duran and kostya tszyu ?
        inb4 No Mas ...taunting Leonard after the first fight etc

Comment

Brandon Rios - His style, ghettoness, and overall character is what has him on the top of my list.

Victor Ortiz - His entire demeanor is what irks me. Plus, he's quit and lost his composure too many times.

Chavez Jr. - Poor work ethic, lack of respect and being spoon fed the title is what I can't stand about this dude.

JuanMa Lopez - Disrespect and disregard for salido and the ref was over the top. He cried, complained and failed to give credit to Siri in their last fight. Since then I've disliked the guy.

Chris John - Stop fighting tomato cans already.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
            Finally someone who agrees with me. He's mentioned as elite when his best win is a robbery of Collazo. GTFO with that BS. He's got that cut stoppage of Zaveck and that's it. Hope K9 wrecks him.
            And he always gets unlimited chances, he's the biggest example of an HBO hypejob that exists. It's infuriating. Not to mention he opens cuts on Zaveck with headbutts, in a fight he was struggling in.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              You have Oscar in your avy and hate Marquez

and Chincano is your UN... interesting
              That's why I said Love/Hate with Marquez. Sometimes I love him and sometimes I hate his ass lol. What he said about Mexican/Americans didn't go good with me one bit. That's the thing with some Chilangos....they're real creidos.

Comment

Bute
                Cintron
                Haye
                Berto
                Chavez Jr

Nelo gets a honorable mention!!

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  And he always gets unlimited chances, he's the biggest example of an HBO hypejob that exists. It's infuriating. Not to mention he opens cuts on Zaveck with headbutts, in a fight he was struggling in.
                  He is the standard for awful spending at end of the Ross Greenburg era at HBO. Just because he somewhat looks the part with his athleticism. And I still think if that fight with Zaveck goes later, I'm not to sure Berto wins. He was starting to face when it was stopped and Zaveck finally started landing some shots after being a bit gunshy early.

Comment

i did'nt include cintron coz ive never seen him in a while but i do hate the guy ..and bertoid is defintely in my top 5 aswell...

Comment

Originally posted by ElChicano View Post
                      That's why I said Love/Hate with Marquez. Sometimes I love him and sometimes I hate his ass lol. What he said about Mexican/Americans didn't go good with me one bit. That's the thing with some Chilangos....they're real creidos.
                      cuz were the best homie

Comment

Working...
                      X