Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: K9 Bundrage on Berto Rumos, TMT, Cotto Talk, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

America's Most Wanted?? More like America's Most Boring.

Comment

Originally posted by rollin005 View Post
      You ******s it clearly says canelo got 2million learn how to read
      I read it fine. It doesn't change the fact that K9 will want to be paid well, and he shouldn't be. The only thing that makes him relevant is his belt, and hopefully Rosado will get his title shot soon.
      Last edited by kiaba360; 09-22-2012, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Somebody needs spell check.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          If I were Alvarez, I'd fight Bundrage for December 8th.
          Since WBC isn't allowing any unification bouts, what's the point of fighting K9? Without his belt, K9 is basically worthless.

Comment

Originally posted by rollin005 View Post
            You ******s it clearly says canelo got 2million learn how to read
            Dumbazz writer fixed it.Not my fault they dont check there work before
            posting the article.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
              Since WBC isn't allowing any unification bouts, what's the point of fighting K9? Without his belt, K9 is basically worthless.
              Forgot about that. Still, Bundrage would be a decent opponent for December. Better than anyone else he's fought as of late.

Comment

Forgot about that. Still, Bundrage would be a decent opponent for December. Better than anyone else he's fought as of late.
                Agreed, but if Molina is available as well, I'd rather he get the call. K9 already has enough on his plate with Rosado, highly doubt that he comes out with the W.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                  Agreed, but if Molina is available as well, I'd rather he get the call. K9 already has enough on his plate with Rosado, highly doubt that he comes out with the W.
                  I'd rather see Berto-Bundrage in November, with the winner fighting Rosado in March/April next year.

I wouldn't mind seeing Canelo fight Kirkland, Molina, Dzinziruk, or even Quintana. Any of those would be fine with me for his December fight.

Comment

I'd rather see Berto-Bundrage in November, with the winner fighting Rosado in March/April next year.

I wouldn't mind seeing Canelo fight Kirkland, Molina, Dzinziruk, or even Quintana. Any of those would be fine with me for his December fight.
                    -winner of Berto/K9 vs. Rosado
                    -Canelo vs. Molina
                    -Andrade vs. Dzinziruk

Comment

So now K9 is mad that Trout got the Cotto fight? Then he should have fought Trout when he had the opportunity, he would have been in a better position to get big fights had he won.

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                      Why does Berto always face the weakest Champ ?
                      Actually the weakest champ is Zaurbek Baysangurov.

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                      Trout is a way better fighter then you k9 but don't worry you won't see those big fights because rosado taking that belt
                      Yup, can't wait to see him being forced to fight Rosado for peanuts on NBC and lose his title.

Comment

Working...
                      X