No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ellerbe: Manny Pacquiao Can't Tell Mayweather ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by superssnore View Post
    What an *******. The guy comes out in public to be questioned and official announce that he's agreed to the drug testing and will take a less than 50/50 split and this guy is claiming Pacquiao is somehow dictating the terms. Dude, Pacquiao just agreed to the terms Mayweather thinks is the relavent issue. I don't see where the dictating terms is here. This is so stupid. Promoters say the stupidest **** in public.
    he's not a promoter he's the angry boy friend.

Comment

floyd aint playing no games. Unless it's a game of hide the salami.

Comment

Mayweather is the one looking bad here. Who cares about Ellerbe anyway? He's a ****.

Comment

Pacquiao is promoting Pacquiao Marquez 4. Floyd was accused of talking about Pac to promote his fights. Pacquiao is now using Floyds name. Pac has learned.

Comment

Pac lost to Jmm and to bradley..hes a bum..now again Jmm?..Coward

Comment

Mayweather would whoop the fraud easy..

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
                Too bad he wouldn't get in the ring with this "fraud" to silence the critics.

Comment

Pac lost to Jmm and to bradley..hes a bum..now again Jmm?..Coward
                  If he ever found the balls to fight. Manny the bum had more fights in a year then Maynever had in 5 years

Comment

I don't know about everybody else but how can PAC expect people to take his fight with Marquez seriously when before that fight happens you're laying out your terms for your next fight, sounds like to me we already know the winner so why waste money on PPV

Comment

60-40 looks duckin to me. Marquez lost to Pac three times and the fourth will be decisive for the Pacman..

Comment

Working...
                      X