No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ellerbe: Manny Pacquiao Can't Tell Mayweather ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by come out dancin View Post
    i wonder where the influx of turds even came from , pac always uses floyds name to hype his fights
    lol please where did you come from alt. Every single one of your posts is a pathetic floyd knob slob

Comment

• Originally posted by come out dancin View Post
      i wonder where the influx of turds even came from , pac always uses floyds name to hype his fights
      They come back every few weeks, when Pac loses or gets beaten they are quiet.

Comment

• thats why your fighter doesnt get much respect leonard...you are consenting his COWARDICE

Comment

• There will always be excuses on why Floyd isn't taking the fight. Floyd needs to just retire, the guy has fought only 4 fights in five years, compare that to Pacs 10 fights. Guess his ***** fans are satisfied with this...lame

Comment

• Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
            Floyd stan: "Floyd would beat Paq!"

Floyd stan: "It doesn't have to happen. I'm content in fantasy fights!", "Keep dumping roadblocks, Floyd! You have my unconditional support!"

Meaning: I'm just really lying. Paq would bruatilize Mayweather. I'm scared for him.
            Yep. That's exactly the impression I've been getting for the last three years from Floyd stans. Seems they don't really mean it when they say that Pac is no match for Floyd. They're okay with Floyd winning in fantasy fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
              Yep. That's exactly the impression I've been getting for the last three years from Floyd stans. Seems they don't really mean it when they say that Pac is no match for Floyd. They're okay with Floyd winning in fantasy fights.
              someone should do an official poll on who's ducking the fight?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                  Have your fun Pac fans cause after JMM beats him again then we will see what excuses you guys come up with. .
                  And if that doesn't happen, you can take Proza, hater.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                    Have your fun Pac fans cause after JMM beats him again then we will see what excuses you guys come up with. .
                    And if that doesn't happen, you can take Prozak, hater.

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
                      And if that doesn't happen, you can take Prozak, hater.
                      If it doesnt happen then, like i said, i will join in the recycled garbage being spewed by you Pac fans. Till then he has to get past JMM.

Comment

Working...
                      X