Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ellerbe: Manny Pacquiao Can't Tell Mayweather ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• According to Lance Pugmire, of the L.A. Times, not long after Pacquiao's latest comments on First Take, Koncz again clarified that Pacquiao was referring to their original offer that would award the winner 55% while the loser would get 45%. That explanation appears to contradict Pacquiao's statements. In fact, as Pugmire tells it, Pacquiao would reiterate to his publicist on Friday that he would indeed take 45% win or lose. The question is, does his promoter agree with those comments?

Comment

• Ellerbe is a joke... using bad words to try to sound cool is what you did when you were 13 years old.... And when Floyd talks about Pacquiao during his promotion of his fights, it's not childish?

Comment

• Let us not forget when Floyd was promoting the fight with Ortiz.. Who said "AND YES PACQUIAO, YOU ARE NEXT"???

Comment

• Floyd also uses Pacquiao's name when he has a fight isn't?
          Floyd really ducking Pacquiao. Hey Ellerbe tell your ***** boy
          if he want to beat Pacquiao he should beat it officially and
          where is that? inside the ring!!!!!!!

Floyd and Ellerbe sucking **** each other LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
            Now, going onto how you hate on Pac for as you put "is/was" dirty. Name me one fight where the Nevada Athletic Commission tested Manny where he tested positive for ANY banned substance. Enlighten me to how OST testing is warranted in this case. Why? Because Floyd said so?
            Name me one fight where the Nevada Athletic Commission tested Mosley where he tested postive for ANY banned substance. Enlighten me on how Mosley passed all these tests yet when sworn under oath testified that he took steroids!!! You are a ****ing moron!!! Berto and Peterson should've shown you the light and opened your eyes about commission standard bull**** tests compared to full random OSDT's. It's funny that amateurs have better testing than professionals. And Manny was offered VADA for the Bradley fight and refused. I could give 2 ****s if he's stated that he'll take the tests when he refused when offered, asked for cut-off dates, or conveniently agreed to testing to try to sell another one of his garbage fights... until the politician proves it his word means ****. He's proved his word mean **** by agreeing to taking less money and then retracting that by asking for 50/50 again knowing that he doesn't deserve anywhere near a 50/50 split. Bob Arum and an ignorant/stupid politician = believe every word they say LOL... yet the same people **** on Floyd fans for doing the same ****. Did Manny call Floyd to try to get the fight done? Who's made the most roadblocks in the negotiations compared to the most concessions? If you can be unbias when determining the last sentence then you'll know who's really ducking the fight. Floyd deserves more than 50/50... like 60/40 and all he wanted was FULL RANDOM OSDT which he would be partaking in himself... Manny wanted these oz gloves, the overweight penalty, etc... Manny is just selling his garbage 4th fight with Marquez is all that this talk is about. The 55/45 will come out that it's 45/45 with the extra 10% to the winner if Manny actually makes it past Marquez.

Comment

• No one is pointing a gun on Floyd's head to fight Pacquiao. So what's the problem?

It's Floyd turn to announce his next fight. I don't mind if he's fighting Sergio if he doesn't want Pac. Martinez is said to be moving down to 154. So there you go Floyd.

Comment

• fcuk off ellerbe, what if i lose? fcukin joke.

iv been saying it for ages, mayweather is scared and its a typical response from 1 of mayweathers gay bumboys. whats the next obstacle?

like i say, the whole drug testing thing said alot for me, he was that amazed by what pac had achieved, he thought pac must have been cheating. not like he asked hatton for tests is it! when do you ever see a fighter talk about health and self preservation when your rival is mentioned?

hey dunn, do you still think mayweather wants the fight?
                Last edited by shade darkar; 09-22-2012, 07:33 AM.

Comment

• Mark my words.. the next roadblock will be..

it has to be at 154, 10 oz, and 70-30 split..

or no fight..

Comment

• You huurrrd ummm!!

Comment

• Floyd and Manny are gay.

Comment

Working...
                      X