Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ellerbe: Manny Pacquiao Can't Tell Mayweather ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ellerbe is floyds *****.. dude needs to go away. I bet he's blowing Floyd right now.

Comment

• so now its 60-40 or more???come on Ellerbe

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
        I can't wait till Marquez beats pacquiao once again and cleans boxing of all this Mayweather-pacquiao crap. I'm tired of seeing a fight that won't even happen attract casual fans who loudly voice their opinions despite barely knowing fu*k all
        Pathetic...

Comment

• Originally posted by beast702 View Post
          Ellerbe is floyds *****.. dude needs to go away. I bet he's blowing Floyd right now.
          man u must have some real problems to be thinkin dat ****....seek help

no boxer is stupid enuff to accept a winner takes more type of money handle wen cats been getting robbed like thers no tomorrow

Comment

• Martinez is waiting for you Floyd. You can dictate all you want.

Comment

• ellerbe is gay and so are the fl0mos

Comment

• Originally posted by combatron View Post
                ellerbe is gay and so are the fl0mos
                says alot about u dont it? FOH u paclames go back into hiding bradley already put an end to ur idol

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
                  Martinez is waiting for you Floyd. You can dictate all you want.

Martinez would pop that cherry picker. Didn't Floyd say he wanted to fight twice this year? Martinez won? Time to fight next year until the right opponent comes!

Floyd has nowhere to hide within 147-160, except inside the Canelo hype train. Oh wait, there's a ton of slightly above average fighters that recently moved up in weight with Golden Boy that Floyd would love to play hide and seek with.

Comment

• Originally posted by come out dancin View Post
                    says alot about u dont it? FOH u paclames go back into hiding bradley already put an end to ur idol
                    LMAO! Bradley's been begging for a rematch so he can redeem his honor, pride, and the next Tecate rebate.

Comment

• Promote that 4th Marquez fight Pac. Get your fans back. Uncle Arum needs his money, lmao.

Comment

Working...
                      X