Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs Bradley: Undefeated II

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not happening, wouldn't mind it if it did, but it won't. Bradley will fight a pretty pointless Peterson rematch in December. But to be fair, there really aren't many options for Bradley out there. HBO turned down Judah, Marquez and Pacquiao are fighting, Arum would never mae Floyd-Bradley and Floyd isn't fighting till next year, Rios and Alvarado are fighting. There's just not many options for him right now.

I wanted Guerrero-Bradley, but Golden Boy seems to want Guerrero to fight someone else as they are setting up a fight for him.

Comment

No way Floydgives Braadley a fight, nobody knows wwho Bradley is and that fight will not make any money!

I see it hard for Bradley to get another mega-fight and makee any big money, he knows that that's why he was so upset stalking Pacquiao because he knows he won't geet a payday any other way.

Getting that robbery decision was the worst thing that could have ever happened to him. Nobody cared to watch his boring style, no personality ass anyway and now people really don't care to watch him.

Comment

bradleys style is too difficult for mayweather to face in a comeback fight. he needs a tune up before stepping back up to the elite level after the jailtime. thats y he isn't wanting to fight right now. he needs to get his conditioning back up.

Comment

Tim Bradley has nothing to gain from a rematch with Peterson, he whooped him the first fight. Bradley is in a tough spot, hes easily the most hated boxer in the game today for beating the so called peoples champ in Manny Pacquiao. I dont think he will ever get the respect he deserves. Time to move on to bigger and better things like a fight with Floyd Mayweather. Fighting peterson will do nothing for bradleys career at all, a step back imo. I think this fight can be made even with Bob Arum in the picture

Comment

Bradley needs to go back to 140. He would still dominate at that weight. At 147, I see guys walking right through him.

Comment

In all honesty, I wouldnt be surprised if Floyd does take a fight with Bradley, school him and tell Team Pac "This is how it should be done"... Something tells me expect Bradley vs. Mayweather in 2013, but on another note..

Bradley UNDEFEATED, hahaha.. best joke ive heard all night.. hahahhaha..

Comment

Tim Bradley is UNDEFEATED and the new wbo champ, thats a fact! whats the joke?

Comment

bump>>>

Looks like tim bradley is the front runner and not guerro Im excited to see this fight in may 2013 and then floyd can fight canelo in september of 2013. after that he can retire in peace since pac has proven to be garbage..

Comment

Bob says no.....

Comment

What.a.mismatch!

Comment

Working...
                      X