No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Olympians Warren, Gausha, Breazeale Sign with Haymon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Olympians Warren, Gausha, Breazeale Sign with Haymon

BoxingScene.com has been advised that 2012 U.S. Olympians Rau’shee Warren, Terrell Gausha, and Dominic Breazeale have signed contracts with adviser Al Haymon.

"It's a great move for all of us," Gausha told BoxingScene.com. "For me, being from Ohio, Al's already worked with [Adrien] Broner and Chris Pearson, being from Dayton. I've been sacrificing and working hard to get to this point, and here I am." [Click Here To Read More]

what is warren like i heard hes good seen him a few times on youtube but has he got what it takes to go all the way

Comment

Warren as a pro.

I don't buy Warren as a pro. He'll get wins, they'll feed him bums to a title fight. Seen enough of this kid know what hes made of.

Comment

Originally posted by mdelacru View Post
        I don't buy Warren as a pro. He'll get wins, they'll feed him bums to a title fight. Seen enough of this kid know what hes made of.
        whats his style is he chinny does he get hit often is he fast and can he punch

Comment

dominick breazele was not outpointed , he was knocked down twice by opponent wearing huge pillow gloves and was saved by the bell in the final round . let's be fair and square . the fact that he's signed by al haymon doesn't make him better fighter .

Comment

I think Rau'Shee Warren can be a good pro.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              I think Rau'Shee Warren can be a good pro.
              too old imo.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                too old imo.
                Naw. Quillin is already 29 and this is his first big step up against N'Jikam. If Warren fights early and often, he can step up around 29-30 and be about 20 fights deep.

Comment

Warren and Gausha could make some waves in the pro ranks but Breazeale was probably the worst guy on the team~ both in terms of amateur boxing and pro potential.

Comment

can't c any of them being a title threat...Warren the best of the 3 but @ 25 in this division & he'll move up, after the initial setups and losers he'll b boxing he doesn't have the punch 2 hang, IMO , vs quality guys from MX & Japan, etc...a different world vs tuff journeyman, then legitimate contenders than inepxerienced, awakward Olympians, but good luck to all 3...

Comment

Working...
                    X